Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• I actually dont know how 5$ is expensive
    First of all,you buy dogis if you want is a free to play game so dont really conplain about prices
    and second,5$ you can get that kind of monmey idk somewhere in your room im sure there are 5$ i think the prices are awesome since in a normal mmorpg a skin or costume would be like 10-15$,i have no complaints about the cash shop

• how about adding legendary Dogi ball (the red ones)

Well mate as you know I am not Daneos lol.
    If he decide to make cash from them, they will be in cash shop.

Still if Daneos decide that cash shop items will be only cosmetic and such then yea it would be cool if it is like I posted.

World Boss Event - everything based on gear and costume ( dogi balls would be here).
    Dragon Ball Wish - everything based on skill's, kid clock and such.

First of all,you buy dogis if you want is a free to play game so dont really conplain about prices
    and second,5$ you can get that kind of monmey idk somewhere in your room im sure there are 5$ i think the prices are awesome since in a normal mmorpg a skin or costume would be like 10-15$,i have no complaints about the cash shop

Not everyone in every country has the same economic situation as you do.

Hey bro, u are really unawere how the economic situations is in the world, in some asian, africans and latin america countries, people earn from 2 to 6 dollars a day of minimum wage.
    So pls next time u talk about purchasing power and how expensive things ca be better think it over and... STFU.
    Ur comment is so dam offensive for eveyrone whit a little inteligence and should be reported.

• Hey bro, u are really unawere how the economic situations is in the world, in some asian, africans and latin america countries, people earn from 2 to 6 dollars a day of minimum wage.
    So pls next time u talk about purchasing power and how expensive things ca be better think it over and... STFU.
    Ur comment is so dam offensive for eveyrone whit a little inteligence and should be reported.

there is no need to be rude i didnt insult anybody it was just an opinión to be shared,and if you really earn that much money i wouldnt be wasting time in a game but finding a better way to live, thats just my point of view,i shouldnt be reported since its an opinión,yours should be because of your rudness is just a fórum where everybody shares opinions and thoughts

• My question in all this is why should Daneos consider every possible economic situation for every country, in order to make the Cash Shop.. I didn't see any of you complain on the TW and KR original forums for their prices. if you wanted to, you just went and did it. Now you all go out and complain when it's not Daneos's issue.
    This server, is like any other mmorpg private server. It's not backed up by companies,sponsors and no other websites. It's backed up from the people that have the courtesy to at least donate 5$ to support them. He didn't ask you to donate and he didn't force you to. It's your call to donate or not. If you don't have the money, don't do it, don't complain and don't judge others that do it. That's my opinion.
    Now if we could all remember that the prices aren't FINAL, that could be nice :)

large.gif

• That was one of the problems in the old DBO, the difficulty to buy cash make few people buy cash and without money, the server started to go to the hell. The admins have to make a study of the prices and how beneficial can they be to the server. The problem is not to spend 5$ but how many things can I buy with those 5$.

I'll give you an example. Imagine we are in a clothing shop. One shirt costs 20$ and I only have 20$. Then i will think it better and maybe i won't spend my money for just 1 T-shirt. But if I see that in the shop I can spend 20$ in 4 shirts i will be more willing to buy them, and maybe in a future i will come back to that shop and buy more shirts.

If in this server you have to pay 5$ for a dogi, in some places where the money is more difficult to get the people won't spend their money, but if they see that with 5$ they can buy a dogi and a hat, they can be willing to spend that money.

In conclusion, what the admins have to do in order to get money in a constant way is to make the prices attractive. With the actual prices and items costs maybe i will buy cash once, but i won't do it again. If they make prices more attractive, i will buy cash now, and in the future.

• That was one of the problems in the old DBO, the difficulty to buy cash make few people buy cash and without money, the server started to go to the hell. The admins have to make a study of the prices and how beneficial can they be to the server. The problem is not to spend 5$ but how many things can I buy with those 5$.
    I'll give you an example. Imagine we are in a clothing shop. One shirt costs 20$ and I only have 20$. Then i will think it better and maybe i won't spend my money for just 1 T-shirt. But if I see that in the shop I can spend 20$ in 4 shirts i will be more willing to buy them, and maybe in a future i will come back to that shop and buy more shirts.

If in this server you have to pay 5$ for a dogi, in some places where the money is more difficult to get the people won't spend their money, but if they see that with 5$ they can buy a dogi and a hat, they can be willing to spend that money.

In conclusion, what the admins have to do in order to get money in a constant way is to make the prices attractive. With the actual prices and items costs maybe i will buy cash once, but i won't do it again. If they make prices more attractive, i will buy cash now, and in the future.

Once again. It's the P-OB and the prices aren't final, also you don't have to spend anything if you don't want to. Just hoard zeni and buy them the ingame-way.. Is it that hard to understand?

• Once again. It's the P-OB and the prices aren't final, also you don't have to spend anything if you don't want to. Just hoard zeni and buy them the ingame-way..

I'm saying this in a long term. The prices are not final, but that doesn't mean that they will lower, maybe they will be higher and that's why i'm saying it.

Yeah, it may be a private server, but it still takes up Daneos' time, so prices need to be set so everyone will actually take them. However, on the otherhand we can't argue this as the prices are again not final, they're just for now so when the full title comes then that's when things will actually matter.

As for the shop, for now probably would be best to keep small things and not go overboard just yet as there are still bigger things to worry about than the shop. I didn't play DBO in TW or KR but I'd say the CShop isn't as important than getting all the bugs out.

Also I was away for a bit but I am back now, for the turtle needs his revenge on whoever took his lasagna... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE DEVASTATION I WILL BRING APON YOU!

• I think all comsetic should be bind or bind to account or something.
    Well i could buy 20x Gotenks dogi and sell them and buy upgrade crystals/good gear. Its same like buying crystals from Cash Shop (Wors thing in official DBO)

As You all can see people already started to sell blue boxes, or items from them in private shop. Good it's repaired already.

• Yeah, it may be a private server, but it still takes up Daneos' time, so prices need to be set so everyone will actually take them. However, on the otherhand we can't argue this as the prices are again not final, they're just for now so when the full title comes then that's when things will actually matter.
    As for the shop, for now probably would be best to keep small things and not go overboard just yet as there are still bigger things to worry about than the shop. I didn't play DBO in TW or KR but I'd say the CShop isn't as important than getting all the bugs out.

Also I was away for a bit but I am back now, for the turtle needs his revenge on whoever took his lasagna... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE DEVASTATION I WILL BRING APON YOU!

Although the priorities are the bugs, the cash prices have to be solved before de Beta comes out, because it won't be right if at the start of the Beta you bought something at one price, and then this price is changed. The fact that there other priorites doesn't mean that other things can't be debated.

I know that these are not the final prices, but I was quoting a post saying that the prices doesn't matter and none force you to pay, when it is important to engage people to pay in order to keep the server alive and even make it evolve.

• Wagu machines are useless, everything is in Cash Shop (for now)

Well it is not that stupid. If you make the wagu coins cheap and the possibility to get the "expensive" items obtainable from the Wagu Machine, you can engage people to use it and then create a rarity system in order to create concurrently an economy. But this is grosso modo and should be studied better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!