Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• economy isnt based around dogis. and you seen most people suggestions, most of us said all cosmetics in the cash shop, nothing pay to win.

community has decided c:<

Well that's not entirely true haha. Once I did get lucky on Wagu and got a lot of dogis, when Prize 1-2-3 were all dogis, then I just kept them in my inventory for awhile.
    After some time after they got removed from the wagu their prize went up, thus I sold them and made good money xD

• If you guys thought that the prize 1 dogis in wagu didn't effect the economy at all, im really wondering what game you played. You don't make money on skill. You make money selling drops from high dungeons with good stats. You make money selling valuable dogis. You make money selling CC dungeon runs for aura. You make money doing a variety of things, and very little of them consist of your own skill. It's luck. But go ahead and keep every single dogi for 5 bucks. But you might as well take wagu out, just remove the feature because it will be no use for it. No more winning first Wagu and it announcing it with people whispering you offering to buy the dogi lol. Yall are funny

• If you guys thought that the prize 1 dogis in wagu didn't effect the economy at all, im really wondering what game you played. You don't make money on skill. You make money selling drops from high dungeons with good stats. You make money selling valuable dogis. You make money selling CC dungeon runs for aura. You make money doing a variety of things, and very little of them consist of your own skill. It's luck. But go ahead and keep every single dogi for 5 bucks. But you might as well take wagu out, just remove the feature because it will be no use for it. No more winning first Wagu and it announcing it with people whispering you offering to buy the dogi lol. Yall are funny

That seriously needs to change because it basically makes farming pointless outside of DB hunting. How about having some dogis be craftable like in old DBO, but instead of having to spend a shit ton of Cash Points buying the materials you can use Cash Points to buy the recipe and then get the materials in game by actually working for them.

• That seriously needs to change because it basically makes farming pointless outside of DB hunting. How about having some dogis be craftable like in old DBO, but instead of having to spend a shit ton of Cash Points buying the materials you can use Cash Points to buy the recipe and then get the materials in game by actually working for them.

That's how it worked in previous DBO, the recipes and items you needed to craft were in the WP store if I remember correct, and that was quite fair if you ask me, needs to be done in the same way.

• You know, Dogis should be a lot more cheaper in the original Cash Shop. But i have one problem over this cash shop.
    It dose not have the T-Points to Cash Points transfer. You know, Zeni may be useless end game, but T-Points are the most useless of the 2.

After you bought better items, T-Points gets useless pretty fast. What do you Transfer the amount of T-Points to Cash Points?

Easy. Just with 700 T-Points will get you 30 cash points with ease. For 10, it's only the cheap price of 100 T-Points (But with a 30 second cooldown and will not work with multiple accounts if you attempt to try to exploit.). Oh, you wanted more? How about 1,000 T-Points will get you 100 cash points! Still not enough? How about this , if you collect 5,000 T-Points, you get 500 cash points with a bonus of 150 more! Really, are you going to ask this isn't enough? How about 10,000 T-Points for 1,000 cash coins!

Simple as that, eh? I know you aren't going to agree with me, but i think this is mostly fair for me. Plus, i think the prices should go down i believe. Hopefully, it won't go it Pay to Win territory because i hate microtransactions in most games. Except DBOG, that microtransactions gave me a feel of worth.

Plus, i think white stones should be in-game by fighting Super Monsters with a 1.5% drop rate. Don't agree with me? No offense, but you like being greedy and wants to make this game worse. I, on the other hand, wants to make the game more tolerable, fun, and super addictive.

So, reply to me when you like or don't like my idea. It's your opinion though.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• you really want to spend 15000 hours to get 1000 cash points while you can work for that in less then a day?

• CASH SHOP

The dogi should not be all put like that, a lot has been difficult to have.
    Before we had 3 random wheel that the appliance is switched off with Wagu parts. there could be some Legendaire dogi, popo kids, 70 stone, Zenis, Box of actually marront, gray box actually. This process is he going to be delivered?
    The treasure drop is opened thanks to key cash shop will it be delivered?
    If not in terms of price is not bad, it's important my lack random wheel!

And would be interesting to put the event in relation to the Cash shop what it is.

AND ESPECIALLY all the purchasable items in the cash shop is salable to the auction house.

• I was just thinking most MMO Cash Shops otherwise known a Mirco Transaction Shops , why not add a buy Zeni Option ?

I will admit the idea is bad but considering how everyone likes to
    jack up prices , i mean buying zeni would lower prices for other
    players. Would have no means to sell high price at all . Figure if cashers want to buy sell dogis to make cash, you might as well make an option to buy Zeni for them lazy cashers. that way For Fun accessory type items are cheaper , while money is made by gear but only ever so slightly . Figure the lower AH prices are the better for new players and if cashers want to cash so they can make zeni just let them buy zeni . problem solved.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!