Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• I will admit the idea is bad but considering how everyone likes to
    jack up prices , i mean buying zeni would lower prices for other
    players. Would have no means to sell high price at all . Figure if cashers want to buy sell dogis to make cash, you might as well make an option to buy Zeni for them lazy cashers. that way For Fun accessory type items are cheaper , while money is made by gear but only ever so slightly . Figure the lower AH prices are the better for new players and if cashers want to cash so they can make zeni just let them buy zeni . problem solved.

It is the other way round, the easier is to get zeni, the higher are the prices. It makes no sense that the prices go down when people have more money.

• It is really soo simple.

In Auction House there should be option to sell cash shop coins.
    This way cashers can sell some coins, get some zeni from mortals and everyone is happy.

• It is really soo simple.

This way cashers can sell some coins, get some zeni from mortals and everyone is happy.

I hope they put a price limit for those types of items, because if they put cash coins in the AH, they are going to abuse.
    e.g. 1 cash point = 30.000.000 zeni
    That would be just foul.

• Well since the AH price limit is set to 1bil zeni, why not just modify the zeni amount in drops based around that? Considering that zeni drops as a bronze, silver, and gold zeni coin the game already provides a variety in how common zeni drops are. Just balance that out to the potential economy of the AH while keeping some items like dogi balls and brown boxes off of AH and Cash Shop and based around rewards?

It is really soo simple.

Isn't that still p2w though? You're using money to make a profit ingame while non-cashers are having to grind their assess off (no pun intended) just to buy those coins for their own use.

• Since the Dragon Balls are like copies of Dende's can't they be like an item at a high price in the cash shop? I mean guys like me who can't donate can at the very least get the exciting thrill of collecting and eventually a whole set.

That is a very interesting idea bro, and I like it, so shenron can have a wish where u can get Cash Points, he can give u 5 or 10, dont know exactly how much. But its defently a great idea.
    Super thumbs up bro

• Thanks for sharing your peacefull opinion Kaioshin :)
    And I would like to add something to it:

Please don't forget this thread was made to suggest WHAT to put in the cash shop and not HOW MUCH it would cost in the cash shop, since this is something wich ONLY Daneos should be able to choose.

After all it's he who works so hard so all of you can play this game again.

So be happy with wichever price he is happy to choose, if not then simply don't buy it ...

I wouldn't buy a pants of more than 100 dollars too if I know there are some of 30 dollars and I don't go complain at the shopkeeper too to tell him this pants is to pricey, i just leave and go to a cheaper shop instead ... :)

So please stick to the whole point of this thread and next time I vote to report everyone wich ever complains again over the prices in this thread since this is rude as it is Daneos his server !
    Thank you in advance and enjoy the game :)

Grtz Oxraider

• Who complained about the prices? That must be one of them hidden, non relevant points that were made. Every dogi shouldn't be able to be bought, they have a rarity factor to them. What is the purpose of WaguWagu if you can just separately buy whatever it is you want? Take the feature out then. All these people talking about some "Why do people care about the economy, ya'll didn't care about it in a FOREIGN GAME. Ya'll didn't talk about it on the FOREIGN GAME FORUMS. Ya'll didn't talk about prices of items on a FOREIGN GAME." I'm not entirely sure why people didn't, but I think that it being a FOREIGN game might have something to do with it. Even then, who is to say that the community can't talk on the economy? What rule is that? If nobody discusses it, then how would anything even be set. Here's a better suggestion, how about all the people "protecting" and saying how great Daneos is doing, and that they want to wipe the sweat off his forehead, and change his blankets, and shield him from I have no idea what...You guys make a legit suggestion. I want to hear some suggestions, not people shielding the owner of this private server from nothing, that doesn't get you brownie points.

• Idky either of you are talking about the original cash shop. The original cash shop didn't have dogis in it...

• You realise that I was telling people not to whine about the prices, right? If not, then go read the page and my answers again. We are simply saying the same thing.

@spellwiz We are talking about the prices because some people were whining about it.

• You realise that I was telling people not to whine about the prices, right? If not, then go read the page and my answers again. We are simply saying the same thing.

@spellwiz We are talking about the prices because some people were whining about it.

Kaioshin:
    please don't get me wrong as I said in the start of my reply I thank you as one of the only normal an peaceful replies about the price and that I fully agree with what you said in your post.

I even share the same thoughts but I only wanted to add my post together with yours because I think ot fits perfectly together :)

So in short: this post was only meant towards all the complainers in this pist about the money and that they should at the least discuss the prices in another thread (and in my opinion they shouldn't even post it at all as this should be Daneos's choice).

Grtz Oxraider

• Who complained about the prices? That must be one of them hidden, non relevant points that were made. Every dogi shouldn't be able to be bought, they have a rarity factor to them. What is the purpose of WaguWagu if you can just separately buy whatever it is you want? Take the feature out then. All these people talking about some "Why do people care about the economy, ya'll didn't care about it in a FOREIGN GAME. Ya'll didn't talk about it on the FOREIGN GAME FORUMS. Ya'll didn't talk about prices of items on a FOREIGN GAME." I'm not entirely sure why people didn't, but I think that it being a FOREIGN game might have something to do with it. Even then, who is to say that the community can't talk on the economy? What rule is that? If nobody discusses it, then how would anything even be set. Here's a better suggestion, how about all the people "protecting" and saying how great Daneos is doing, and that they want to wipe the sweat off his forehead, and change his blankets, and shield him from I have no idea what...You guys make a legit suggestion. I want to hear some suggestions, not people shielding the owner of this private server from nothing, that doesn't get you brownie points.

I made my suggestions many pages ago, but when the Cash Shop was finally added, people started complaining about the prices of the items and also about the donation prices. You gotta admit that this is a private server and it has nothing to do with how the original DBO was. Apart from the whole game mechanic, everything has a possibility of change.
    The dogis were from the first items that people wanted to see in the Cash Shop. Then brown boxes and upgrade stones. That's why (I think) they were added first.
    In my opinion the prices of the dogis don't reflect their value and should be changed, at the moment they all have the same value. If they are going to stay in the Cash Shop for cash points, they should be changed when the Open Beta commences.
    If Wagu comes back, then I wish for the most high value dogis and most of the high value items to be transferred there and leave only the lower value ones in the Cash Shop, while their current price is reduced abit. That way people can buy a low value dogi to wear, a lesser version of the item they want or they can try their luck at Wagu for a higher value item (dogi,stones,kid clock etc). By doing this the Cash Shop will have constant customers with WaguWagu Machine(being Cash Shop's heart) reeling them in for better prizes.

Also, if for example, nothing changes and we go like this in the Open Beta, then in one month tops, people will have collected most of the dogis they want, bought with cash points or zeni, and then the economy will make a huge belly. Meaning that people will only pay for boxes, weapons/armor, upgrade crystals while dogis will be left aside because their value has dropped dramatically.

P.S.
    Whenever I say my opinion, it's only my opinion, and even if it coincides with Daneos's thoughts or how the server is working, it doesn't mean that I'm defending him or the server. I'm simply saying what I think it's best because I know some of the difficulties, one has to face in order to open a stable server(of any game)..

• Then we share the same exact opinion. With all dogis inside of the cashshop for a flat fee of 5 dollars, what purpose does Wagu offer? If everything is the same, everybody will have every dogi and then their value really is 0. Is it a bad thing? Not necessarily, but it takes away multiple features that were in the game. Ex. Crafting, Wagu. In no way, shape, or form should craft dogis be for purchase within the cash shop. People complaining about prices have 0 right to complain, because the dogis should not even all be for purchase. 5 dollars per dogi is a joke, and is a great price if you ask me. We share the same thoughts.

• this is to complicated such delete the cash shop and done, jk. To much reading so I skipped all, what's up guys :)
    Having all dogis in cash shop ruines the point. I still believe they should be given from golden chest by getting from drops and making dogi rare like 1 in 250.

• Before giving my suggestion , I must insist on the issue that the store price is exaggerated for Latin American players , five dollars is a lot for a simple appearance,
    Well as I have read have already discussed great ideas and one of the great debates is how to carry out the cafes / silver boxes , my proposal is to include the mudosa system is a system of points battles , which applies directly to the use of boxes , before closing the original, the maximum benefit with mudosa was getting a ninja dogi .- . I think it is something that can be improved and the pvp many entertaining game .Please excuse my bad English , I find the language, but also wanted to give my opinion ^^

• While you guys are whining about 5 dollars is too much, do you know what 5 dollars is to daneos? It's like going to the saleout of walmart and still not having enough, so he will choose the prices on it eventualy, don't forget he spent a long time on this, time wich he could have spent in making money. making the dogis for 5 bucks would be good, then they'll stay rare.

I don't want a (super) dogi bargain sale game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!