Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• oh cool comeback,rob is witty AND lazy,good combo.ok so why exactly would dbo not be for me? please elaborate

Actually I was wrong, initially I thought DBO wasn't for you since you seem to have an high expectations for MMOs, and DBO is the complete opposite of that.

But I was wrong, there were a lot of typical douchebags in OG DBO. You may be new but no worries, I'm sure you'll fit right in with them!

• Actually I was wrong, initially I thought DBO wasn't for you since you seem to have an high expectations for MMOs, and DBO is the complete opposite of that.
    But I was wrong, there were a lot of typical douchebags in OG DBO. You may be new but no worries, I'm sure you'll fit right in with them!

Uhh you resorting to name calling now,cool now i now just the type of person you are...

• Oh, cmon please. Don't act like you haven't done anything such in other threads... Dam str8 hypocrit m8

name calling like douchebag? nope,maybe i called someone lazy because they posted the same update crap,or even self entitled because they demanded something,but calling someone a douchebag? nope,never.

cool,just dropped the expression ''m8'',now i know who im dealing with,worked as a solicitor in spain for years so ive dealt with your kind before,good to know...thanks :evil:

• right now it isnt fun since we dont have the mc and stats doesnt work but i still do them long hours..

• yeah same here,i enjoy a grind session once in a while,cold drink and some tunes and getting some nice xp by quest or dungeons.

what motivates me to grind isn't to think that omg this is a pain but i have to do it. Just don't think about that you're grinding, think that you're in a dungeon and you gotta wipe out all the mobs to get to end. Eventually you'll hit a new level without realising it

• it's not an exuse that you have work. work and school is something we all have to go through

By that logic... everyone have the same time to play ah? don't search a reason... its a advantage for who had free time and decide to lvl up reach 70, spend 12h or more at day just to take advantage and thats not even imaginable... has a reason to be in TW, I'm might not everybody has the same time to play and time to farm as fuck... and not only about time you spend , the thing is i level up more than 5 characters in DBOG and any case if they has been erased or just a new character was really boring do the "tutorial" hows take to lvl 30 more or less and that areas. That's my point just try to see it like other point of view i understood someone an exception who don't have anything ... anything to do all the day just take advantage... be better than others... just to be better... bla,bla,bla... but there are 1 in 100 who use it for that, who buy it might be for another reasons... like id mentioned before, just think about it ... was in TW for a reason , they know people who lvled up 10 characters ... freaks out just when see the kokkara city xD. I'm just saying i don't see the negative part of this item. who pay for it had previously experience and its sick of level that exactly part of levels (the most repetitive part in the game in my opinion and who whatever do the item in TW because for one reason just exist that to lvl up ONLY to 33).

That's my point i hope i expressed it well if not sorry boy.

• how bout hmm..
    Jr outfit for Goku ^_^ would make an great addition to DBO global
    and Goku Jr costume :3
    goku_jr_by_theothersmen-d58nzy5.jpg
    also an Futuristic Vegeta Jr costume
    94b7624a37034924087315c1c784f103.jpg

Hope you improve of this idea Daneos ^_^

Adult Jr goku costume if you want to put this in the mix ^_^
    250?cb=20140327212706

Trunketa SSj costume
    277?cb=20120707190051&path-prefix=it
    Chi Chi's costume ofc ^ ^3

Broly costume
    Baby+Broly+fase+1.jpg

• By that logic... everyone have the same time to play ah? don't search a reason... its a advantage for who had free time and decide to lvl up reach 70, spend 12h or more at day just to take advantage and thats not even imaginable... has a reason to be in TW, I'm might not everybody has the same time to play and time to farm as fuck... and not only about time you spend , the thing is i level up more than 5 characters in DBOG and any case if they has been erased or just a new character was really boring do the "tutorial" hows take to lvl 30 more or less and that areas. That's my point just try to see it like other point of view i understood someone an exception who don't have anything ... anything to do all the day just take advantage... be better than others... just to be better... bla,bla,bla... but there are 1 in 100 who use it for that, who buy it might be for another reasons... like id mentioned before, just think about it ... was in TW for a reason , they know people who lvled up 10 characters ... freaks out just when see the kokkara city xD. I'm just saying i don't see the negative part of this item. who pay for it had previously experience and its sick of level that exactly part of levels (the most repetitive part in the game in my opinion and who whatever do the item in TW because for one reason just exist that to lvl up ONLY to 33).

That's my point i hope i expressed it well if not sorry boy.

i have a very nice idea, why not make it so everyone who has reached level 70 in the POB will have that stone for free on their first created character and it will bind, that will not only make it fair so everyone can have it but also motivate people to play more and reach that level 70 so they could test skills and find bugs and if you can get it for free then there is no reason to not add it to cash shop so people with more money then time or just simply want 2 or more character with it could also get it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!