Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• i have a very nice idea, why not make it so everyone who has reached level 70 in the POB will have that stone for free on their first created character and it will bind, that will not only make it fair so everyone can have it but also motivate people to play more and reach that level 70 so they could test skills and find bugs and if you can get it for free then there is no reason to not add it to cash shop so people with more money then time or just simply want 2 or more character with it could also get it.

not such a bad idea but not for free servers must go ahed, i think it wil just when u are 70 u be able to buy it. But the real fact that its so hard to programe it and a waste of time to do it so i think its not possible haha. Just put it on the shop and done for a higher price... 50-100 cash point.

• Or how about you all forget about stupid stone and play the game as it is? This shitty posts about stones are going for too long. Guy who made post is a child who wants to have his way and thats why all this debate and so many god dam posts about stupid thing.
    If admins want to put it in game they will put it. Ain no body gonna ask kids for their opinions. Please stop with posts like this and excuses if you wanna play game play it if no go kill yourself and don't spam forums and every forum post with this. Gonna get so many hates becouse this probably but its God dam time to stop!

• I've got a better idea, make lvl up stone obtainable alright but 1 month after BETA release, that way there won't be any kind of advantage with it.

"Your" idea has already been said by others and it is invalid AF.

• But please, Sendoku, do enlighten us ...
    I truly want to know WHY you think this is such a bad thing to have, besides all the bullshit that was already said a fuck ton of times.

Teach us master, you're clearly the most intelligent person in this whole forum.

• Or how about you all forget about stupid stone and play the game as it is? This shitty posts about stones are going for too long. Guy who made post is a child who wants to have his way and thats why all this debate and so many god dam posts about stupid thing.
    If admins want to put it in game they will put it. Ain no body gonna ask kids for their opinions. Please stop with posts like this and excuses if you wanna play game play it if no go kill yourself and don't spam forums and every forum post with this. Gonna get so many hates becouse this probably but its God dam time to stop!

you call people kids and child over the internet as an insult lmao?

• "How did you know I'm 10, omg the truth of me has been revealed."
    I never said you are kid becouse you want level 33 stone in game but i can call you lazy if you want since it take like few hours of game to get level 33. If most people want it, it will probably be in game. I think 3 forum posts about it is more than enough.

• And thats your bite us @spopaj... u understand if u comment it you just create more polemic around that... for exaple that think im writing ... and isnt about lazy... is about boring that i lvled since you just discover this game probably and its just repetitive thats all because thats true that lvls are easy and fast thats why i reach it with almost all my characters but im sick of it. thats all... not a big deal like they said take advantage because thats my evil plan etc etc... -_-...

PD: about what just said @Sendoku im agree no problem to improve it after one month of open beta , such a good idea nobody can say its P2W or that kind of stuff... its more like "jump tutorial" for me.

• @eldanybos
    I have played this game in taiwan version too.This game is not boring at all and if you think that way why are you playing it? You're "ingliš is RIP my friend" and I have absolutely no idea what you said up there. I don't care anymore and I will not comment any more. I said what I tought and thats it. If you don't agree its fine.

• having *upgrade stones in cash shop is p2w no argument, same imo with stat changers i think only aesthetics should be in cash shop but i mean that probs wont happen, a good suggestion i think would be an item which changes the look of your subweapon like a transmog feature which you could pay for.

• 10-33 isn't that hard. Takes about 1-2 days.
    There's no guarantee that a player that uses the stone will level faster than a non-stone user after lvl 33.

And if "levels" is the only thing you're worried about, I don't see much problem with the stone being Pay2Win.
    There's no real advantage that can be distinguished between a Stone user and a non-user besides the time saved between days 1-3

You're clearly just worried about the first budokai, there's no need to worry, there's going to be plentiful. You yourself said people do it just for fun, so chill out. Besides, you're acting like Daneos will release budokai in the first week which I highly doubt he would.

• 10-33 isn't that hard. Takes about 1-2 days.There's no guarantee that a player that uses the stone will level faster than a non-stone user after lvl 33.

And if "levels" is the only thing you're worried about, I don't see much problem with the stone being Pay2Win.
    There's no real advantage that can be distinguished between a Stone user and a non-user besides the time saved between days 1-3

You're clearly just worried about the first budokai, there's no need to worry, there's going to be plentiful. You yourself said people do it just for fun, so chill out. Besides, you're acting like Daneos will release budokai in the first week which I highly doubt he would.

it isnt even an actual problem since there are 2 diffrent budokai one is for lvl up to 29 then the other from lvl 30 to 70 so the only way for you to fight someone with higher lvl is by request or pvp platform like in korin which is always full of high lvl player anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!