Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• @eldanybos
    I have played this game in taiwan version too.This game is not boring at all and if you think that way why are you playing it? You're "ingliš is RIP my friend" and I have absolutely no idea what you said up there. I don't care anymore and I will not comment any more. I said what I tought and thats it. If you don't agree its fine.

you just respond yourself... the game dont borred me... that part in concret of leveling how i alredy did since the open beta of dbo tw... so yes that part its bored as fuck... and bdo tw also respound u when they created the lvl up 33... whos exactly and exclusive for people in my situation -_-... and yes my english its dead im rly dont interesed to learn more i dont need it in my life by now. ^^

PD: My point is the lvl up 33 was created and used in the Oficial game so its logic use it here too ... one month later or when they want but must be implemented at a price (50-100 cash poin in my opinion). And i will not respond anything more thats my point, im just talking for me not everybody.

• it isnt even an actual problem since there are 2 diffrent budokai one is for lvl up to 29 then the other from lvl 30 to 70 so the only way for you to fight someone with higher lvl is by request or pvp platform like in korin which is always full of high lvl player anyway

Yea but why we have to go KID budokai just because we no use real money? We want go to adult too.

• The lvl 33 stones are for those who want to keep leveling new chars so he can tade them or sell them, or have buff slaves.

SO the big question.

Why u have to keep lvling new chars over and over again?

o yea... so u can selling or trading them or for buff slaves.

No lvl 33 stones, will force players to coaperate for buffs and other things

• That Lightning Aura +15 gear has :3 Would love me some of that action , SSJ + That Lightning Instant SSJ2 :3 +15 is so... Soooo... ( Before you Say " it would Somewhat or Somehow Diminish the whatnot of getting +15 gear , its not entirely true what if we wanted To wear a dogi ? xD and we wanted the Lightning Effect specifically , and no the +15 Pink armor glow)... Or Lets says Auras ? Auras in cash shop :D ( as we know there are a Few aura Items in game For E.g those one you get from winning budokai, Not asking for it to be in cash shop or maybe it could be there but a different colour ? I'd Pay For that ^.^ <3

• That Lightning Aura +15 gear has :3 Would love me some of that action , SSJ + That Lightning Instant SSJ2 :3 +15 is so... Soooo... ( Before you Say " it would Somewhat or Somehow Diminish the whatnot of getting +15 gear , its not entirely true what if we wanted To wear a dogi ? xD and we wanted the Lightning Effect specifically , and no the +15 Pink armor glow)... Or Lets says Auras ? Auras in cash shop :D ( as we know there are a Few aura Items in game For E.g those one you get from winning budokai, Not asking for it to be in cash shop or maybe it could be there but a different colour ? I'd Pay For that ^.^ <3

good idea!

• ok are u being serius??? if u get to lvl 30 u can do adult budokai nobody said u have to pay

Complete serious.
    I wanna go to Adult Budokai yes , nobody told me that i have to pay. But when i get lv 30 all those that started in 33 will be more LV thats the difference. If we have to keep in Kid Budo cuz we started from 1, why all of you cant lvl by your own?.

• Here are the affected factors if the stone is added:
    1. Level Leader board.
    2. Adult Budokai.
    3. DB Scramble.

I propose two solutions:
    1. Delay the stone to an agreeable date.
    2. Delay adult budokai, and scramble till majority of players have had enough time to acquire equipment.

Note: Any player that uses the stone will not be presented on the leader boards because the skip is unfair.

I'm for either solution. Personally, I think the Budokais are going to be delayed till later after launch so I think option 1 is plausible.

• Can't believe you are stile talking about that stone and as far as I know none of moderators said a thing about it. Probably because its P2W and Daneos said he don't like that. Who knows? ?(

If stone will be added to game it should be as a gift from popo box for reaching level 70. That way people will actually play game and try on something more than korin village or that thing after it, westland or whatever is called.

• Can't believe you are stile talking about that stone and as far as I know none of moderators said a thing about it. Probably because its P2W and Daneos said he don't like that. Who knows? ?(

If stone will be added to game it should be as a gift from popo box for reaching level 70. That way people will actually play game and try on something more than korin village or that thing after it, westland or whatever is called.

100% Agree with you bro. I only comment cuz each day come other guy with a " good reasson" why this isnt p2w

• All I ever see is claims about the stone being "p2w" and I never see a justified answer. Like I said, I proposed 2 options for us to agree on.

Fuck no why delay budokai for a stupid item

It should be delayed regardless if stone is added or not. There should be enough time frame for majority of players to gather equipment and learn the game.

Otherwise old players will easily win budokai right? New players won't stand a chance. :?:

• All I ever see is claims about the stone being "p2w" and I never see a justified answer. Like I said, I proposed 2 options for us to agree on.

It should be delayed regardless if stone is added or not. There should be enough time frame for majority of players to gather equipment and learn the game.
    Otherwise old players will easily win budokai right? New players won't stand a chance. :?:

Oh yea , then the 10 PPL that will be 70 in the first 5 day will have to wait 5 months for get other 30 lvs70 for can play Budokai? NO. Thats the advantage (And this one with no Stone P2W) of the Guys that lvl fast , and before someone come here saying "We have a life, Yea you are ON 24/7" i have a BIG "I dont care" for that. Why the ppl that lvl fast need to wait the others??. Nope.

• Oh yea , then the 10 PPL that will be 70 in the first 5 day will have to wait 5 months for get other 30 lvs70 for can play Budokai? NO. Thats the advantage (And this one with no Stone P2W) of the Guys that lvl fast , and before someone come here saying "We have a life, Yea you are ON 24/7" i have a BIG "I dont care" for that. Why the ppl that lvl fast need to wait the others??. Nope.

When did I ever say it would have to take 3 months? Stop over exaggerating.
    I can't really understand the rest of your post.

Why the ppl that lvl fast need to wait the others??

Well this is the same situation for stone users. Why should stone users wait for others to level to use the stone?
    If people can get to 70 in 5 days, and you "Don't care about ppl playing 24/7" what difference does the stone make to you.

• When did I ever say it would have to take 3 months? Stop over exaggerating.I can't really understand the rest of your post.

Well this is the same situation for stone users. Why should stone users wait for others to level to use the stone?If people can get to 70 in 5 days, and you "Don't care about ppl playing 24/7" what difference does the stone make to you.

LVLing fast is not P2W im not paying for LVL
    Pay for Stone is P2W cuz u pay for your lvs. Im tired of this same it wont happens. When u got a good point tell me and no repeat the same things

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!