Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Lower the price of Green Reset Book. Having Brown Reset Books at 9 Cash Points makes using the Green Book a waste unless you're going for a total wipe at the current price. I think 50 Cash Points sounds more balanced since it matches dogis in price and can be cheaper than some dogis based on the current economy.

• Soo white stones and skill resets will be cash shop again?
    DBOG will change all stats we get use too, keep old cash shop system or improve it more and increase gap even higher of free players and VIP members.

I really didn't even think about that this would happen but unless free players be able to get white stones, dogi balls, hat, backpack to at least get close in stats like VIP members, then I won't like this project at all.

I really don't care about super rare dogis, backpacks and other stuffs that people spend a lot of cash to get, I just care about stats.

• Items from Cash Shop should be all bound (dogis, capsule Z32 Backpacks etc.), and remove white Stones and stats boxes...

P2W comming again...

Spend XXX $
    Buy 20x Gotenks dogi from Cash shop -> Sell for XXkk each -> Buy Items & Upgrades from AH -> Buy white Stones from Cash Shop = have +13 to +15 everything in 1 day + get 70 lvl in 1 week or less.

Congratulations. We will have at least 30 type of this ^ players and they will rule the server.
    But like in real world. With money You can have almost everything. (material things)

Cash Shop ONLY COSMETIC ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE SOLD ON ANY WAY

• it was already p2w

• Yes. Old DBO was P2W. Its no difference that there's no Red/Blue/Purple/Green Stones in shop. You can always sell other Cash Shop stuff and buy Stones and its the same.

he should just increase stones drop rate and keep them out cash shop.

Stones, white,purple,green
    Boxes
    z32 slots
    Dogi balls
    And the pet stuff

Is heavily p2w and should also be obtainable outside of cash shop.

• Soo white stones and skill resets will be cash shop again?
    DBOG will change all stats we get use too, keep old cash shop system or improve it more and increase gap even higher of free players and VIP members.

I really didn't even think about that this would happen but unless free players be able to get white stones, dogi balls, hat, backpack to at least get close in stats like VIP members, then I won't like this project at all.

I really don't care about super rare dogis, backpacks and other stuffs that people spend a lot of cash to get, I just care about stats.

i agree with cus with that there won't be any difference between free and paid players so it would be fcking project :(

• Z32 slots are fine for me. Ofc You can carry more trash drop but its not a big difference.

Dogi, Z32, Kid Clock, Mounts, Restarters, Name/guild changer of name and MAYBE Flighty skill.

Thats the things i would love to see only in cash shop. Everything bound that no one can sell for Zenni and buy later Stones for this cash.

+ rare drop of white Stones from mobs (or only TMQ last boss?) people will start to not be lazy and there'll be a lot of content groups.
    Also a bit increased normal Stones drop

If someone want dogi or other things-> Support Daneos and pay real money, also You'll keep server alive free of P2W

• This is why I want Daneos to lower the cost of Green Skill Resets so it won't be a pain to reset your builds. Putting them in Wagu Machine is another way provided the machines don't give out stuff that can be used as an advantage.

Also hoping Wagu Points don't become a thing, or at least don't require a massive ton of cashing.

• ( Items from cash shop should be all bound ) so, what about those players that cant cash, but they wanna Look Swaggy Swag To ?, Ive yet to see, Cosmetics or Outfits From a Cash shop in any game Be Bound to Player, because this system also brings more Money To the Developers which help keep the server going , Why? because lets say Tim Cashes alot , but Doesnt like to farm for Zeni, So tims way of Getting Zeni is Buying cash and Selling dogis or items, ( by TIm Using this Method Not only does he create INGAME Revenue for himself But thats More Money going tot he Developer(s) To help keep this server going!

• This is why I want Daneos to lower the cost of Green Skill Resets so it won't be a pain to reset your builds. Putting them in Wagu Machine is another way provided the machines don't give out stuff that can be used as an advantage.

Also hoping Wagu Points don't become a thing, or at least don't require a massive ton of cashing.

I don't think they should even be a cash shop item. I can't think of an MMO right off hand (even free ones, yes) where build resetting is NOT simple and easy. Most only require in-game currency and boom, reset.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!