Where are the reward from the old launcher competition? -__-

• No disrespect KZane, but it's too late now, I get it, shaddy practice from those guys, but still, tomorrow the pob is launching, why bother now?
    1 year has passed, and you came back with this? There's nothing you can do buddy, as i've said, tomorrow the pre-open beta is launching and you can finally get to play it as most of us. I'd still be respectful here, this community might not be too big, but still, don't do any negative on it, or the whole community might turn against you, or worse, Daneos could easly ban you. I'm sorry this happened to you, but you need to understand you can't do anything, you don't have any power on these guys, so please, be calm, and hey as i've said 2 time's now, tomorrow is the pob, you can play it from now on, have a good day and remain awesome!

• Ok. Stop. I am the direct question about whether ... I repeat once again hoping to be the last. I DO NOT WANT any pack etc .... I would like just a concrete and real explanation of why the winners were changed. The answer that "theboss" has given me is a lie (see the screen). I did everything I was asked the admin in real time and was active on the forum. I just want this, and that people see who donates his money. Thank you all anyway. Who took my side, respondents not understanding what we were asking, and who has insulted us for free because most did not know what to say (always fun). Now just waiting for a response from those who manage everything here. (Hoping not pass one year ....) Peace and Love

• As I said "You didnt reply". When I send you a message then you have to reply to me and not anyone else.

Why start a discussion now again one year later when I clearly told you on 14th that you answered too late?

Well I dont have any messages anymore, but look up at the messages where I msg you about winning and post conversation here.

• Ok. Simply you are not professional.
    1.When the contest has expired, you have decided the winners (me and another 2). no one told us we needed to contact us in the post...
    2.The day after your administrator writes to me congratulations etc. etc. (see the screen)
    3. I continue to write to the administrator for a few days to know what to do
    4. After that I see that he does not answer me anymore contact you for an explanation
    The rest is all over the screen .... absurd excuses !! Here we close this matter. I have long understood that you are not professional, honest and clear. which is why I continue and will continue to make you a bad publicity. Probably this post will be deleted and we banned. bye bye

• Hi.

First of all, the reason the admin didn't reply is because he's a very busy person and receives a lot of spam messages from random people, so after the winners got changed, he must've stopped looking at your messages mostly because he'd probably assume you were keeping up with the thread and seeing what was happening. I'm sorry you didn't receive an official message from him, but you could've also made this thread sooner or contacted one of us instead.

As for why the winners got changed, you would know if you were reading the thread(s) about the launchers. The community manager who had announced that event made a mistake and chose the winners by himself (it was supposed to be a group decision with Daneos, as well). But not only that, everyone didn't like the choices due to (and I apologize for saying this, it's just what the community felt) their overall quality and lack of effort, compared to other entries. There was a lot of negative feedback on that community manager in a new thread that was made because of this, so he stepped back and new winners were selected, since everyone in the community was demanding for a re-selection. Then 2 of those new winners were disqualified for innactivity and we ended up with these.

Hope that cleared it up.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!