Reset Skill Points

• I did play the Original game Smart one and EVEN IF I DIDN'T that does not change my argument and guess what? You didnt even play the original game I CAN TELL

You scared me with all that caps lock mate.
    Anyways, I shared my opinion and that's it, I have better things to do than arguing about game with lazy people who don't like challenges.

• I agree something like this is ideal and should be implemented

• Another option that I suggested a while back is that after passing lv. 29 (or was it 30) and gaining your MC, you can still use the skill reset NPCs that appear in later maps, but instead of resetting your main class SP they would reset your MC SP (for a fee of course). That way you can experiment with different options in your MC to fit what suits you the best and still give the green Skill Reset book a purpose.

• I just came up with an idea. I dunno if you're going to like this and it's not very simple to do.
    If some of you have played 4Story, there is a training map, something like a tutorial in which you start with max lv gear, max lv and all skill points. So my idea is to rearrange first tutorial map (which is Kame House) to make it fit for training at the beginning of the game. That way people could play around a little, try out all the skills and builds and all that stuff before going on their new adventure.
    Skill Reset Book would of course stay in the cash shop and everything would be as it is.
    So what do you think? This kind of thing could probably be added later in the game after it fully releases.

• Another option that I suggested a while back is that after passing lv. 29 (or was it 30) and gaining your MC, you can still use the skill reset NPCs that appear in later maps, but instead of resetting your main class SP they would reset your MC SP (for a fee of course). That way you can experiment with different options in your MC to fit what suits you the best and still give the green Skill Reset book a purpose.

Good idea , mostly, new Players don't waste their SP's recklessly on the Master Class , They waste them on the main class instead , so that way Green Skill reset Book has a great importance indeed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!