Reset Skill Points

• Hello Guys I dont know if someone already talked about this ... But I would like to talk about the Skill points.
    Everyone knows after you are lv 30+( master class ) you can not reset your skill trough the NPC .. you will need the Green Item to reset Skills ...
    My suggestion is to make it possible to reset skill trought NPC with Zennie .. not too Expensive ... Why is that ?? since Dragon ball you have PVP Budokai and PVE DG farm CC DUNGEON UDS .. you need those Build to have more free game play so you can be more active on the game ... I remember many peoeple could not go CC dungeon because they build was wrong .. or could not go Budokai because Build was for PVE ... Let me know if you guys understand what I mean .. But I think it should be able to reset build more cheap or more easier then before !!!

• I agree with you.. There will come new players and they will build just what they want.. but by playing they will get better and better and then they will understand that their build is wrong and they couldnt reset skills. With your idea more people would have opportunity to improve.

sorry for my bad english ;d

• no. Brown boxes and green boxes are in game for a reason and this will lower there prices and make them useless in the economy. Being ahead of the game with builds is what makes the game challenging and fun.

challenging ? lol I open a Suggestion about making it a little more easier for people not cash you do not play alone there are other playing and you need them to achieve things on game .

• Hello Guys I dont know if someone already talked about this ... But I would like to talk about the Skill points.

Everyone knows after you are lv 30+( master class ) you can not reset your skill trough the NPC .. you will need the Green Item to reset Skills ...

My suggestion is to make it possible to reset skill trought NPC with Zennie .. not too Expensive ... Why is that ?? since Dragon ball you have PVP Budokai and PVE DG farm CC DUNGEON UDS .. you need those Build to have more free game play so you can be more active on the game ... I remember many peoeple could not go CC dungeon because they build was wrong .. or could not go Budokai because Build was for PVE ... Let me know if you guys understand what I mean .. But I think it should be able to reset build more cheap or more easier then before !!!

World of warcraft xDDDD

• Never Played Wow .. I just want to see what people will say when the time come ... for me Dont matter because I am a Casher player .. but for others is not easy to reset skill ..

I was thinking about to suggest to something like reset point( I thought about have a build changer, for example: you have in one slot a build for pvp and in other slot a build for pve), but the skills of the game are prepared for play in pvp and pve, so it's very useless

• I agree, the skill reset books were probably the biggest complaint of DBO players since the original Kr version. The solution is to do what the OP said, just like in World of Warcraft and many other MMO's. Get rid of the books and let trainers reset our builds for zeni.

• I agree as well as I disagree. I agree that not everyone can afford it and if it doesn't need money, people won't complain. Someone said, that in WoW you don't need to spend real money to reset skills and one of the reasons for that is because you pay every month to keep playing the game, so they earn money by that. Either way, item shop would be different in WoW. DBO is going to be free and that's why I disagree about this idea. If you ask me, I'd let to use skill reset after master class 1 or 2 times for free for each created character and put brown box into cash shop for let's say 70 cash points.

• I agree as well as I disagree. I agree that not everyone can afford it and if it doesn't need money, people won't complain. Someone said, that in WoW you don't need to spend real money to reset skills and one of the reasons is because you pay every month to keep playing the game, so they earn money by that. Either way, item shop would be different in WoW. DBO is going to be free and that's why I disagree about this idea. If you ask me, I'd let to use skill reset after master class 1 or 2 times for free for each created character and put brown box into cash shop for let's say 70 cash points.

I like that, a skill reset at master class would be good or maybe getting one at lvl 70. At master class they have a feel for the game but may not know what to build, at lvl 70 they should know how the class works and what to get.

• I agree as well as I disagree. I agree that not everyone can afford it and if it doesn't need money, people won't complain. Someone said, that in WoW you don't need to spend real money to reset skills and one of the reasons is because you pay every month to keep playing this game, so they earn money by that. Either way, item shop would be different in WoW. DBO is going to be free and that's why I disagree about this idea. If you ask me, I'd let to use skill reset after master class 1 or 2 times for free for each created character and put brown box into cash shop for let's say 30 cash points.

I'm agree with you, the server team have to win some money for the server and himself, so I think a good method could be buy an item for skill reset with cash point and this item could be tradable with other players (paying with zenis)

• I agree as well as I disagree. I agree that not everyone can afford it and if it doesn't need money, people won't complain. Someone said, that in WoW you don't need to spend real money to reset skills and one of the reasons for that is because you pay every month to keep playing the game, so they earn money by that. Either way, item shop would be different in WoW. DBO is going to be free and that's why I disagree about this idea. If you ask me, I'd let to use skill reset after master class 1 or 2 times for free for each created character and put brown box into cash shop for let's say 70 cash points.

I agree but I am sure people would Spend much more in the cash shop to buy dogis and other stuff then Reset book ... only if they make the book much cheaper then poeple would buy it .. but for people who are not casher .. they need wait in the auction so they can buy with zennies .. sometimes takes a long time

• my suggestion would be to make skill reset books available in token shop but make them expensive so u cant just buy one every week this will allow them to stay in the cashshop as well. or make the brown reset books available in the tokenshop maybe price them at 20 tokens or what ever and if u get 1 token a min or what ever it was it would take u some time to get 69 of them to do a full reset

• I like that, a skill reset at master class would be good or maybe getting one at lvl 70. At master class they have a feel for the game but may not know what to build, at lvl 70 they should know how the class works and what to get.

Instead there could be something like pre-game preparations area like in 4Story. I dunno if it's still there but I remember such a thing where you have all possible skills and you can fight against certain mob/mobs in one area before starting an actual game.

• Guys to change something like reset book need be something that already exist on the game .. for the Developers to create things now will take time .. So we need just change the price of Book and make it possible trought the NPC with zennies People will choose if they want to spend money on cash shop or Buy zennies to reset skill I am sure I saw some place where daneos said there would be some website to be able to buy zennies ...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!