Melee attacks

• I think melee attacks should be made available, by clicking and not just right click and leaving. This should give way to different types of small combos, and a bit of effect like knockdown. Not as cool as DBXV or DB BT3. Im just saying a bit of reanimation would be cool , right?

• First off let them finish everything so all quests and activities can work again. They would need to change entire combat mechanics for that and adding new skills/mechanics is a hard thing to accomplish so I doubt there would be such a thing.

• I almost opened a topic like this. glad you did first..
    I understand they want to work on stability and other server related stuff first..
    i understand because its damn needed right now.
    Only had an hour at total playtime to try out yesterday..
    i was a bit disappointed tho to see that im always kicked out, disconnected,
    getting the still logged in kind of issue, full channels or no channels at all.... i see there are no channels right now and the only one
    "available" at the moment is unplayable... cannot even log in.
    No im not disappointed by these,cause its normal on a first launched test server.

But after they finish all these stuff, id also like to see some work around the combat system.
    Its Dragon Ball after all...
    Dont need anything new about it, but some changes.. like fasten up everything a bit. Faster cooldowns on skills, alot faster, continuous auto attack even if it needs to lower the overall damage.
    I mean.. really. Its dragon ball, be everything faster, alot faster even if it doesnt deal that fine damage but it looks cool, looks like an actual fight... a dragon ball fight. You know what i mean.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!