[EN] Patch Notes - 2024-05-27 - Captcha Patch!

• we dont need clearcache remove it please is shit all skills have cold down if someone use skill they muss wait cold down There was nothing like this on the original server.

Isn't clearcache in there so people can change appearance through website?
    https://dboglobal.to/index.php?p=ucp&u=cosmetics

So it has a legit purpose, just being abused by bad people. Having a long cooldown for the script doesn't seem bad idea so people needing to use it legit for cosmetics should need to change it that often.

• It never came every 15 minutes, but we've slowed it down a bit.

Not sure what you mean about the font. Is it not readable enough?

I'm a new player and I came here to the forums to check out what the deal is there are better ways of tackling bots than giving each user a captcha every whatever you say it is, I would've said 15 mins also.

Making this into an achievement is so weird too, it's a security system not a gameplay feature, you're rewarding people for completing captchas and somehow if they've completed 9000 of them they're still not considered a human player, you actually have to be trolling and this is a late april fools joke

• I'm a new player and I came here to the forums to check out what the deal is there are better ways of tackling bots than giving each user a captcha every whatever you say it is, I would've said 15 mins also.

Making this into an achievement is so weird too, it's a security system not a gameplay feature, you're rewarding people for completing captchas and somehow if they've completed 9000 of them they're still not considered a human player, you actually have to be trolling and this is a late april fools joke

I know you would have said 15 minutes as well, because you're not interested in making the game better. You're interested in complaining. There's nothing wrong with giving people some rewards for using a minimally invasive system that helps slow down botting. What makes you think this is the only thing we do to tackle bots? If stopping bots in an open source game with long decrypted files and packets is so easy, feel free to drop your ideas here. If they're any good I'll use them to make the game better.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!