Hallo everyone!

• I recently wanted to try Dragon Ball Online, a game I dreamed to play since the first time I, as a teenager, saw one of the first trailer of the game but never ever did. Long story short I made an account on this game some years ago and then dropped almost immediately without trying the game aside from testing the creation part.

The principal reason I joined this place and wanted to introduce is because I want to know if I can and how I can change my username of choice (and if it makes sense to do it). At first I thought about asking in the help section but not sure if that was a good reason to open a thread for, so I thought about maybe opening a ticket but then asking myself if that wasn't too selfish from my part just to ask for a change of username... So here I am now!

What was the best course of action in the end?

P.S: I'm still downloading the game. I'm (almost) sure characters of my creation should have their own name (?). Joking aside, I hope it isn't too much of an issue my willing to change my username (which I could remember).

• Verdant

Approved the thread.
  • Alright, I could just use my email in case I forgot again in the future. Thanks anyway!

There are items to change character names in the Token, Mudosa, WP, and GP shops though.

That's good to know, thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!