Uneccessary Flaming

• Hey bros, whatsup? 8)

So, anywho, I've been browsing the forums as of late, and have noticed a strangely large amount of DBOR bashing on here. Like, A LOT. People can't seem to go through any kind of update without talking about how behind DBOR is. No offense bros, but really? If you don't like DBOR, that's fine, but there's no reason there should be this amount of bashing on the forums. And before anyone claims that DBOR is full of jerks, I've been on the forums for a few months, and it's full of very nice, respectful people, just like DBOG.

Not that I expect anybody to listen to me, but I would like to request that we please respect other companies. We all just wanna play DBO, and if DBOG comes out with it first, good for them, but that's no reason to go hating on other people trying to do the same. I agree, DBOR seems farther behind at this point, but that's not a good reason to treat them like a complete joke.

Once again, this is just a request. Thank you for taking the time to read. 8)

• I personally could not agree more. Each group is working towards the same goal and has different tools and skillsets to work with. We all love the game, I feel that should be enough for us to be on the same page. Competing factions are going to have rivalry and competition with each other, and that pushes each group to do better to stand ahead. I have heard many stories about who started it, but honestly, it's irrelevant. We are in different sandboxes but are all on the same playground so let's all just hang out and do what we came here to do, play some DBO. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your consideration.

Guild: Raging Soul

Build a man a fire he will be warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.

• https://dboglobal.to/forum/188…evelation.html?highlight=

this is our stance on DBOR.

• I wasn't necessarily asking the devs, more the community as a whole. Thanks for the thread though, I'm glad to see you guys are trying to be respectful as well. :thumbup:

Well my personal stance on this is, I believe everyone has their own opinion on why they openly bashing on one or the other project. If you go to DBOR forum you will find a thread made about DBOG and it start out by saying how we're fake and what not etc. It's just everyone have different opinion wither it be on DBOR or DBOG forum. There always going to be different opinions from yours.On this forum we believe in a open discussion as long as it is within forums rules. I believe both side have bad eggs. My dealing with DBOR date's back to 3yrs ago when DBO closed down and DBOCOM Decided to start the revival project in DBOCOM sub forum section. So I've been here from the beginning. My personal opinion on DBOR ranges from those experiences. So your opinion is of someone who have been on DBOR Forum for few months and encounter nice people and I believe that is great. Though it doesn't mean everyone had your experience. So you have to look at other people prospective and respect their views. Other wise you would just be forcing your ideal on others. Though I get what you are trying to say. You just want everyone to be bit more respectful towards each other. I believe that most of us here are capable of doing that. the real matter is, are they willing to?, and that is their choice. I hope your request goes through to the members. :)

• Well my personal stance on this is, I believe everyone has their own opinion on why they openly bashing on one or the other project. If you go to DBOR forum you will find a thread made about DBOG and it start out by saying how we're fake and what not etc. It's just everyone have different opinion wither it be on DBOR or DBOG forum. There always going to be different opinions from yours.On this forum we believe in a open discussion as long as it is within forums rules. I believe both side have bad eggs. My dealing with DBOR date's back to 3yrs ago when DBO closed down and DBOCOM Decided to start the revival project in DBOCOM sub forum section. So I've been here from the beginning. My personal opinion on DBOR ranges from those experiences. So your opinion is of someone who have been on DBOR Forum for few months and encounter nice people and I believe that is great. Though it doesn't mean everyone had your experience. So you have to look at other people prospective and respect their views. Other wise you would just be forcing your ideal on others. Though I get what you are trying to say. You just want everyone to be bit more respectful towards each other. I believe that most of us here are capable of doing that. the real matter is, are they willing to?, and that is their choice. I hope your request goes through to the members.

Oh, my apologies if it seemed like that, I have nothing against people who don't like DBOR. There are most certainly some anit-DBOG jerks on there, and I will admit myself that the updates on here seem much more promising. Feel free to have your own opinions! What I am NOT okay with is people acting like DBOR as a whole is just terrible, and trashtalking it continuously. There's no reason we can't deal with this in a civilized manner. If people don't like DBOR, they can present their opinion in a thoughtful, respectful manner, just like you did. :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!