I feel like we can hit 8000 likes by the end of this month tbh

• Just today alone there have been almost 1000 likes that's just amazing! I feel like if we can spread the word and get everyone to know about this we can hit at least 8000 likes by the end of April!!!! Get out there ladies and gents we have a mission to spread the word! :thumbsup:

• everytime i refresh DBOG page the facebook like rise by 1 we can make more than 8000

At the moment there is a big, well.. hype(i hate that word)! It will slow down a little in 1 or 2 days, but i guess when alpha launches and everything is working like it should and testers post vid and pics it will start to rise again very fast..

• Only one question... Let's say and the end they will have over 15k fans right? Probably all of them would like to play DBOG correct? And here is my question to DBOG Team. Have you got a good stable server to hold conection for about 15k player's without lag's dc's and few other??
    Sorry for my english :]

• Only one question... Let's say and the end they will have over 15k fans right? Probably all of them would like to play DBOG correct? And here is my question to DBOG Team. Have you got a good stable server to hold conection for about 15k player's without lag's dc's and few other??

I feel like they can have a stable server to hold 15k players but we'll leave this question to be answered by our lord and savior Daneos.

Of course not, they get 4k likes at last night and they just give date of Closed Alpha relase, so its 17 days after they get the 4k likes.
    So if they will get the 12k likes they can make Open Beta after 1 day or after 1 year. These likes give just relase date. Servers are still not stable for sure, but maybe they will be with time, thats why they make games like this + they want get more players.

• While some people say they just did it to recieve "likes"(might have some true core) and holding there work "hostage"(what bullshit), i see it a little different tho.. It is a good instrument to see if a server has potential..
    If they just release the game without knowing how many people waiting to playing it.. Servers might have problems to handle it! Now, they know there are many people out there that are waiting and they can get an other server with more capacity if needed.. And thats how pro's do it..

• While some people say they just did it to recieve "likes"(might have some true core) and holding there work "hostage"(what bullshit), i see it a little different tho.. It is a good instrument to see if a server has potential..
    If they just release the game without knowing how many people waiting to playing it.. Servers might have problems to handle it! Now, they know there are many people out there that are waiting and they can get an other server with more capacity if needed.. And thats how pro's do it..

If your words are directed to my personality:
    thats why they make games like this + they want get more players.

• We as members of the forum , we play a major role in all of this , we're responsible of spreading DBOG as much as we can so that people know that there's actually another server which is faster , better , and stronger ( Thank you Daft Punk ).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!