A job well done! Server review and suggestions

• First of all I would like to say that you all did an amazing job and I wanted to wish you congratulations on the pre-open beta launch. For a launch things went pretty smooth and you all did a wonderful job on bringing back a game that honestly should never have been canceled in the first place. There are a few bugs mainly with the TLQ quests, but that was stated at launch. The server seems to be running fairly smooth as it was a bit laggy in the original game that might have been due to the servers being in Asia or the game.
    I am very curious to see what you will be doing with the cash shop, events, and dragon ball hunt. Perhaps with the cash shop we could use tokens as that is a currency that you slowly acquire after doing missions and killing mobs.

Anyways, Job well done and I can't wait to see what will happen with this server in the future.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!