Trade chat

• Yeah that hides it, but for others who want to use the trade chat its a pain because you miss english messages that get lost in their constant chatter. Once the final version is out this would be a pain for actual trading, maybe we need to implement two seperate trade chats, one for english and one for whatever they are speaking? I think the main problem is they are just having general discussion nothing relating to game breaking bugs to avoid or confirming bugs.

• Yeah that hides it, but for others who want to use the trade chat its a pain because you miss english messages that get lost in their constant chatter. Once the final version is out this would be a pain for actual trading, maybe we need to implement two seperate trade chats, one for english and one for whatever they are speaking? I think the main problem is they are just having general discussion nothing relating to game breaking bugs to avoid or confirming bugs.

I think that you are right if you are trying to say that it is hard to use it if you need help or in the beta or official version to trade for real, but i think that when the beta or official are reliased and characters wont be deleted an all that stuff they will create guilds, there are a lot already

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!