Some Suggetions

• Some suggetions i thought of:

• Well sometimes when having dc due to internet connection unstability the dbog account stay logged in-game(see the attachment).So,i thought it would be a good idea to add a feature that would force logout the connected account when logging in again.
    • This one is not necessary but adding an option in character creation menu that shows the SSJ form for the selected hairstyle would be nice :D
  • Some suggetions i thought of:

• Well sometimes when having dc due to internet connection unstability the dbog account stay logged in-game(see the attachment).So,i thought it would be a good idea to add a feature that would force logout the connected account when logging in again.
    • This one is not necessary but adding an option in character creation menu that shows the SSJ form for the selected hairstyle would be nice :D

That would be cool :D

ADD ME "TheLtCaptain" and "TheLtColonel" on Dragon Ball Online :dhandshake::dhandshake::dhandshake:
    Adult Quest, Flight Quest and the Time Rift/TLQ aren't working in "Pre-Beta"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!