Just being a noisy rascal....

• This is to the development team of DBOG (and DBOR if they're here)

So far I saw nothing about either games that are legally allowed to be made. Does the team have permission to launch the game, and monetize from it (I say monetize because there's plans of opening cash shop). If not, are you afraid of a C&D demand?

Of course anyone can answer, but if the answer came from one of the either development team that'd be swell. Right now it's just worrying that they'll be shut down from legal reasons. Which is a shame, because I've never had an interest in an MMO for a long time, until I actually played this.

• The DBOG team or DBOR team wont get in any legal trouble because they are completely trying to remake the server side of the game which is the part that the companies that previously owned the game removed and which they made the money off. So no no legal problem can happen.

• Listen, this project has been up for 3 years now. If they really wanted to do something about it they would've already.

Couldn't that be because it was mostly under the radar? It's not exactly common knowledge by this point.

The DBOG team or DBOR team wont get in any legal trouble because they are completely trying to remake the server side of the game which is the part that the companies that previously owned the game removed and which they made the money off. So no no legal problem can happen.

This game has the Dragonball characters though. Even if they can't get in legal trouble with the company that made the game, won't they get in trouble with the people involved in the Dragonball series?

• If they really cared, they'd have someone watching for server revivals to shoot down. It's been 3 years and 3 big DBO revival projects have become known in most of the DBO community, heck the DBOR forums were even posted on DBOcom.

• once the official servers shut down they really have no reason to even care about anything dbo related so the communities are honestly free to do what they want if they can, they arent losing money on it since hey are competing for a player base at least thats how i see it, and if they did car they probably would have done something a LONG time ago.

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!