Guild Utility

• I see you guys put a system that members can donate zeny to the guild.
    My suggestion is that, if possible, you guys add a system that give utility to the guilds in game.

1 - With Zeny guild leader could buy temporary buffs for the guild members
    Ex.: 1kk Zeny buy +15% HP 7 days buff, something like this

2 - Create something that worth have a dojo
    I was one of the PARADISE leaders and we have dojo for a lot of time, but have one don't give anything to the guild members. Only one help in budokai, but nothing more. You guys could add something. Guild receive % of zeny spent in that dojo city, discount in NPCs from that city or guild can craft things inside the dojo to sell.

3 - Add a alliance system to the guilds, this way friendly guilds don't hit each other in scramble

This is my suggestion. Maybe someone already said them, but i don't see ^^

• It's a pretty cool idea but that makes people in guilds really strong though. The 2nd and 3rd ideas were nice though I was kinda hoping for something like a guild base i'm not sure that there were guild bases I never got into one xD but that would be cool. First let's just focus on them getting the game out extra stuff later on hopefully :D

• That would be cool I think. Its like Aura Kingdom: Have your own little miniature realm for your guild which would be the guild hall~

Actually , DBO has that already.If a guild owns a dojo their members are the only ones that can enter it.

The only real benefit of having a guild and fighting for a dojo is having 1 person skip the preliminar fights in the budokai.

At the end of a dojo war You are rewarded a piece of rock that as far as we know is useless. So how about creating some usefulness to it? Like Zenny or make it as a token to trade for something from a npc. I dont know, but the possibilities are endless.

• Actually , DBO has that already.If a guild owns a dojo their members are the only ones that can enter it.

The only real benefit of having a guild and fighting for a dojo is having 1 person skip the preliminar fights in the budokai.

At the end of a dojo war You are rewarded a piece of rock that as far as we know is useless. So how about creating some usefulness to it? Like Zenny or make it as a token to trade for something from a npc. I dont know, but the possibilities are endless.

Huh. How about that~ I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads-up :thumbsup:

• Ok let see:

Alliance system with Alliance chat should be added.

About Dojo, well as most of you saw in other MMO's, reason to have dojo is stats and cash.
    Now, who own Dojo, guild members in guild who owns Dojo, should be able to do each day Dojo quest that gives 20-50k zeni.
    One more, guild that defend Dojo it get 100k zeni quest, each member that participate in Dojo War to defend it can do that quest, that is 30 or less members.

Soo we would have:
    1. Allianace system and alliance chat
    2. Regular daily guild quest that every guild member can do, and it earn 20-50k in that quest
    3. Dojo War - Successful Defence Quest - that each guild members who participate in defence get once per successful Dojo Defence

• The person who gave this opinion played since the closed beta Korean server, ie about two years before you start playing.
    I respectfully disagree with you, guild system is very common in MMORPG and DBO mainly reasons is:

1- SCRAMBLE: There are 7 balls to be split across a server, usually a clan can not gather them alone against several other clans and over time some clans come together with a common goal, organize and make the wishes (which has many great items), with the alliance system these clans do not attack each other and would be much more fun to create strategies to attack and defend, look an example in these videos if you have time:

2- ARENA: I do not know how was the arena on the server who you play, but in mine was war at any time, more than 50 players at the corners of the arena and the alliance system will help, attacks in area could be used in arena without giving damage to allies and more!

Alliance system is very good, is not as simple talk to the leaders of the guilds: "Our goals are in common and we think similarly, destroy your guild and come to my!" So the system is used just to join guilds friends but who want to keep their identity.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!