Wish list and Shenron Summoning.

• Hello guys.I would like to ask a few things for summoning Shenron and Dragon Balls.

1. Dragon Balls can be dropped from a mob,right?It depends on luck or you have to do something significant(special equipment etc.)?
    2. How many wishes/options can you make while you summon Shenron?I mean you can select only one wish per time or you choose from a list one wish?
    3. Can you collect Dragon Balls from quests again (second and more times)?

Thank you very much.

Εγγραφείτε στην Ελληνική μας ομάδα!
    Kamikaze Pirates

Discord Channel

Facebook Page

Ονομάζομαι Nio εντός του παιχνιδιού.

giphy.gif

• It depends on luck, but u need the chip to locate the mobs obviously, u can select one wish from a list with sections, for example:

"I want power"
    in this section u can choose:
    -Transformation
    -Dragon Buffs
    -etc

and no, the quest's dragon balls can only be collected one time.

• OK in this pretty open beta you can only use the tier 1 dragon Ball stop killing mobs and do the quest that gives you the dragon balls the tier 2 dragon balls you need to kiss mobs just do the quest that gives you the dragon balls

2- for tier 1 you have only one option the equipment thwt shenron gives to you that's all you can do in this pretty open beta because the tier 2 are blocked you can't get the supersaiyan just Kaioken at lol 35

• So 'cause it's alpha I can't grant the Super Saiyan wish right?What do you mean tier 1 and 2?Kaioken is obtainable through wish or just level up and take the skill?Thanks for replying m8! :D

Εγγραφείτε στην Ελληνική μας ομάδα!
    Kamikaze Pirates

Discord Channel

Facebook Page

Ονομάζομαι Nio εντός του παιχνιδιού.

giphy.gif

• So 'cause it's alpha I can't grant the Super Saiyan wish rightn What do you mean tier 1 and 2?Kaioken is obtainable through wish or just level up and take the skill?Thanks for replying m8! :D

Nope you can't do the supersaiyan wish because the tier 2 are blocked in the previous open beta
    Tier 1 dragon balls are the dragon balls that the neck with a specific quest gives to you and you can only make one wish and you have only one option is the equipment
    Tier 2 are the dragon balls that special mobs gives to you and is more hard to get than tier 1
    Yes, you can get the Kaioken Wirth a skill at lvl 35
    There is a guide in the forum about the dragon balls and what quest you have to do at what lvl etc etc

Don't worry I'm here for help people :)