Is it true everything will be wiped when the full game is out?

• In order for ANYONE to know that we were going to be able to play this game, it was because of This Post. Pre-Open Beta Announcement. The lead developer, the one making is possible for YOU to play the game currently, CLEARLY STATED 3 weeks prior to it being available, this information:

I would also like to add that you are violating the Code of Conduct of the forums

• Avoid frivolous and duplicate postings.
    • Be respectful. Be pleasant to forum members, staff members, and moderators.

Constantly posting after yourself is rude and obnoxious. There is an "Edit" button on the bottom right of your own post. Please edit your posts instead of replying consecutively.
    You are not being respectful, and are trolling the community. As you can see, the community has a voice, and we have disliked just about every comment you have made in this thread.

If it truly bothers you that much, that your progress will be erased; please come back when the server is in full Open Beta.

Thank you.

• That's cute, bro. :) But I respect whoever I deem deserves it. I won't tolerate being spoken to in the way I was when I asked my question. I was clearly unaware, just as (this really shouldn't surprise you), 60% of the people who are downloading and playing this game right now.

No one reads jack shit before playing or downloading a certain program, it's always been that way, and that's simply how it is. I thank you for professionally forwarding me to this information when I needed an answer, though.

• That's cute, bro. :) But I respect whoever I deem deserves it. I won't tolerate being spoken to in the way I was when I asked my question. I was clearly unaware, just as (this really shouldn't surprise you), 60% of the people who are downloading and playing this game right now.
    No one reads jack shit before playing or downloading a certain program, it's always been that way, and that's simply how it is. I thank you for professionally forwarding me to this information when I needed an answer, though.

And 60% of the people like you are the reason why we have Antivirus Softwares, going by what you just said.

• The whole point of Pre Open Beta was to report bugs, only 25% of the point was to play and level up.

I'm not GAMER person. Someone tell me about DBO revive and I wanted to play, chill out after work sometimes... and now, after gaining 19 lvl... ,_, That's lot of time for me! But I love Dragon Ball! Uh...

Thanks, but I'd like to stay in just drawning DB... :C

• And 60% of the people like you are the reason why we have Antivirus Softwares, going by what you just said.

You're telling me you read the entirety of every "Terms & Conditions" you receive before downloading a game or program? I wasn't acquainted with the forums or anything on the website when I first downloaded the game. The only reason I'm even here is because I have my questions. If Google had more results for this game then maybe I wouldn't have to.

• "No one reads jack shit before playing or downloading a certain program"

I'm sorry man, I didn't know I was on another planet. Back on mine we just skip the Terms & Conditions and continue with the program.
    Sorry if that disappoints you. :)

And look, another fucktard posting retarded memes because he can't handle an argument. (; Nice try though. I'll consider you qualified to argue when you learn to handle a situation verbally.

• showing respect towards others, and double posting are common rules for every forum. I personnally didnt know, but profanity is another one for this forums code of conduct.

I understand 60% of ppl dont read every topic on a forum, and im guilty of not reading trrms of service for just about everything.

I also understand common coutesy. Correct, you asked a question, and received an answer. The answer was not to your liking, ergo you then disrespected the members that assisted you, and the developers whom are working their asses off to get this game fixed FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT + FOR FREE.

I request a moderator to close this topic, as the question has been answered.

There will be a wipe when pre open beta ends.

• I gave no disrespect to the developers. Again, I was unaware and I've gone far in the game. Yes the answer got to me, but that wasn't what "set me off." I have shown disrespect to the people who spoke to me like they had a stick up their ass. They've disrespected me, and I don't really care if through my defense I broke the rules.

• You're telling me you read the entirety of every "Terms & Conditions" you receive before downloading a game or program? I wasn't acquainted with the forums or anything on the website when I first downloaded the game. The only reason I'm even here is because I have my questions. If Google had more results for this game then maybe I wouldn't have to.

Provided information is NOT in the Terms & Conditions. But it is, however, exactly where you downloaded the game at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!