My suggestions/ideas

• Some things I want see in the future:

• Engineer Class in the very distant future. I actually want this, because Mech Maniac I think is Human race who has a summon that's fights along side you like Poko Priest and Class with Guns is always my secondary Class. And other people would like see Engineer Class finally happening.
    • Some Feminine/Female clothes/dogis for Male (Skirts, Dresses, One Piece Swimsuits, Bikinis, Pantyhose, Shiny/Patent Leather/Latex clothes, Female Boots, High Heels and more such a clothes for males). I really want to see this, because I'm love to wear female clothes/shoes in Real Life and other people like me or not like me would like this, I think. Currently even mods like that is impossible, so it's more impossible then finishing Engineer class or add new races.
    • Frieza Race in the very distant future. Since Dragon Ball XenoVerse people want to see this happening and there is space for it, but it will need a bit to remake Korin Forest.
    • Neko Majin Race in the very distant future. I really want to see this Race in future, it's interesting race and it even has transformation called Super Neko Majin. I hope it will happen.
    • Add option for Mini Map Zooming. People would love this thing, because it won't need Zoom Out and Zoom In Mini Map each time you launch the game.
    • Borderless Window Mode. Because you can't use other programs while being Fullscreen Mode.
    • Shared Bank even smaller then normal Bank space or way transfer item to other character in account. Because not everyone wants create multiple accounts for each character. I saw there is item that works for certain period, but it's locked behind a real cash in cash shop, so.
    • New Dogies based on Countries. It could be based on Country's traditional clothes or it could be based on flags or even go both with multiple Dogies per Country.
    • A feature when you install the game or when you first launch the Launcher to recommend you Languages both for Launcher and Client based on your Computer Region and Languages that are installed on your Computer.
    • Make Korin white instead of blue like it should be, because now we need use mod for that.
    • Fix and bring back sort feature in inventory, because when this feature was still functional it was extremely useful.
    • Add some kinda Storage system to store Cosmetics similar to Blade & Soul's Wardrobe.

PS: due reason that DBO when it was created legally it had custom engine and that engine never was shared to world it's currently 99,99% impossible to add new content like finishing Engineer class or add new Races atm.

More will come later, because it hard replicate thread that went missing from forums.

• In my opinion Engineer class is really not suitable for Dragon Ball Online.A Saiyan with guns?Why would they use guns when they're a warrior race fighting with their own abilities.Many games have these gunners and it doesn't make game better.

It's impossible add new classes to the game, but the cloths it's possible.

Why so negative you two, life is long, so you can't know what will happen in future. :P

• In my opinion Engineer class is really not suitable for Dragon Ball Online.A Saiyan with guns?Why would they use guns when they're a warrior race fighting with their own abilities.Many games have these gunners and it doesn't make game better.

First off, they're humans. Just because they have Saiyan blood doesn't mean they have to be a Saiyan "elite" like the rest of the recorded Saiyans. They're humans before they are Saiyans, and they definitely don't live by the ways of the Saiyans. (If they did, they'd be the only race on Earth.)

And secondly, Engineer was originally going to be in the game using Bulma as a basis for the class. What does that say about the Engineer class? That they aren't Warriors, like Goku, Vegeta, and all the other saiyans, but ones that makes complex designs to help their group, like Bulma. This is tying the human up to their human side, not the saiyan side.

Did I mention the fact that humans don't have to live like brutes like all other saiyans did? Look at Gohan.

• I mean weapons like guns, swords and other things are alright.

Says who?

I'll tell you, no one. Saiyans never used guns because they prefer fighting with their fists anyway, that's how they get their kicks. (And in Trunk's case, because all of Earth's guns were ineffective as hell. Were they of any actual use against Androids, or any threat after that, he'd be using the hell out of them. He's not fighting for fun, he's fighting to protect.)

And again, Engineers is leaning humans toward their human side, NOT saiyans. Does it really matter that if they can go Super or not? They're more than likely are going to end up as a Support role if they're put in.

• Why not engineers? I mean, I will probably never use them but I don't see why they shoudn't be added. But putting some context, the fact is the humans in this game are much more in contact with their saiyan side is cause they live in a harsh world, filled of dangers so they are released to live in wild since they are children, that's cause they develod their hidden abilities naturally, so I think that egineers shoud start in city or in some kind of Capsule Corp scenary to have more sence IMO.
    Also:
    - I think add clases/races would be really difficult, since the dev team isn't professional, as far as I know they are afficionates (I couldbe wrong on this).
    - In what consist "neko majin" class?

• Quote from From the Wiki

Neko Majins (猫魔人) are a species of magical cats that appear in Akira Toriyama's comedy manga Nekomajin, as well as in the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission. Neko Majins are cute yet strong, and quietly play a big role somewhere in the world.[1] There are only twenty-eight Neko Majins in the Dragon World, making them an extremely rare creature. They are a simple race that enjoy martial arts, practicing magic, and pulling pranks.

I am all for adding in support roles, and other races to spice up the world. [This is clearly after the current game is in Open Beta, and the devs decide to go down this router :)]

My question to you SViper, is how would you explain the Neko Majins as being a playable race? If they are such a rare creature, and all of a sudden we have 37 of them all in west city .... ???

Not turning your idea down, just wondering if you have a really good idea of why we would be able to play as this type of character :)

• like i say in millions topic only things i will changhe is gay upgrade system and remove fucking downgrade,the game should be done until level 80 anyway,and for enginer they miss animotion and skill tree.anyway tmq should be added too,since in the next one before server close u should help goku fight frieza,but in dbo are model for cell and majin buu too,not sure about other villians

• I'm not going to say that putting new class and race is impossible but it is just going to be too hard and too long because that means Daneos will have to make new animation for engineer class skills and new animation for freiza race as well which will take a very long time because from what I know, Daneos is the only person that have access to the games codes and files.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• I'm not going to say that putting new class and race is impossible but it is just going to be too hard and too long because that means Daneos will have to make new animation for engineer class skills and new animation for freiza race as well which will take a very long time because from what I know, Daneos is the only person that have access to the games codes and files.

Really, didn't you saw how old is this thread, so I know more about this then you other words I know about state of game. Just that I only add new idea/suggestion to thread and didn't update the whole thread yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=8590938

PS: now the thread is updated after nearly 2 years since it's creation, now you happy DangerLord54?

• Really, didn't you saw how old is this thread, so I know more about this then you other words I know about state of game. Just that I only add new idea/suggestion to thread and didn't update the whole thread yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=8590938

PS: now the thread is updated after nearly 2 years since it's creation, now you happy DangerLord54?

nope, I didn’t see how old this thread is but i’m Just not that good at paying attention to details and besides it was you that brought this thread back up when you post on it like 6 hours ago instead of making another thread about it. So anyway, have a great day

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• nope, I didn’t see how old this thread is but i’m Just not that good at paying attention to details and besides it was you that brought this thread back up when you post on it like 6 hours ago instead of making another thread about it. So anyway, have a great day

So you saying spam forum with unnesesary threads that contains couple words is better then making one good organized thread is better, in this era where gamers barely read anything at forums?

Let's stop here, because the more this continue the more you or someone make me look like as troll or hater. :P :)

• So you saying spam forum with unnesesary threads that contains couple words is better then making one good organized thread is better, in this era where gamers barely read anything at forums?

Let's stop here, because the more this continue the more you or someone make me look like as troll or hater. :P :)

Kk whatever.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!