Make Channels for different languages

• I think Channel 1-5 should be named a specific language, So channel 1 is for English speakers, Channel 2 for Spanish Speakers, Channel 3 for Koreans ect ect

I think.
    Spanish channel 1-5 (there are more Spanish)
    5-8 English Channel
    Canal 10/8 other

So you want the server to FURTHER limit its player slots so you can have set language areas?

Yea, not happening, that's an all around dumb idea, if you want an area for different languages, go to one of the set forums for your language

We have multiple channels so EVERYBODY can play, not so we can section off different ethnic groups

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

• Hey that's not a bad idea, but the problem is the server (I don't know bout servers :v )

But, if the server could be divided like:

1. Kaio Planet (English)
    2. Kami Tower (Enlgish)
    3. Namek (Spanish)
    4. Etc (Spanish)
    5. Etc (French)
    6. Etc (French)

I'm not referring to names or number of channels per community, but the idea of customized channels is good. I support the idea.

• So you want the server to FURTHER limit its player slots so you can have set language areas?
    Yea, not happening, that's an all around dumb idea, if you want an area for different languages, go to one of the set forums for your language

We have multiple channels so EVERYBODY can play, not so we can section off different ethnic groups

My native language is spanish, and making a favor to you, cause you don't know how spammers and trolls are my... latino friends :v It would be pretty useful for you to be in a different channel. One week has passed and the only community that still spam in the chat and just play for bugs benefits, is the "spanish" community, and hey, Içm from Ecuador, but it's the true.

Just sayin...

• My native language is spanish, and making a favor to you, cause you don't know how spammers and trolls are my... latino friends :v It would be pretty useful for you to be in a different channel. One week has passed and the only community that still spam in the chat and just play for bugs benefits, is the "spanish" community, and hey, Içm from Ecuador, but it's the true.
    Just sayin...

I played on the TW version buddy, i KNOW how the Trade Chat is, even before this went Pre-Open, all i'm saying is limiting player availability to channels due to nationality is a bad move

Characters: (DBO) Serdester (Spritualist: 32) Cybiko(Mighty Majin: 12) Jabulous (Fighter: 5), (Dragon Ball: Fusions) Serd (Human: 100), (Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X) Serd (Saiyan Male: 14)

ed2a2b47c63605c4275b6483734dcba1.jpg?v=219600tumblr_mkp1a0otB21qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

• I played on the TW version buddy, i KNOW how the Trade Chat is, even before this went Pre-Open, all i'm saying is limiting player availability to channels due to nationality is a bad move

Basically the same thing will happen when they make different servers for different regions...North American server will be English, South American will be mainly Portuguese and Spanish, Europe will have a wide variety but mainly English i would think, Asia will have Korean, Taiwanese ect

the exact same thing as making the channels different until they bring out the 4 different main servers

• I don't see the point of this idea, as it will just isolate different ethnic groups, plus there are people are bilingual. It doesn't really cause an issue as it is, plus it gives a chance for more groups to mix, and may even spark further issues. Personally, I wouldn't like the idea of separate channels for languages but then again, it's not up to me.

It would be unfair to make channels for languages, but not others.

• It will be a bad idea.. The old DBO was like the actual DBOG , chinese , spanish , french people in the same channel as english people so It'll be a bad idea , don't forget that some Spanish people can help you sometimes , I can't explain more because I'm not good in English.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!