Put back the founder packs since there are more players now

• I'm pretty sure many players didn't know about this until you guys opened the game for us to play. I think it would be a good idea to bring back the founder packs so other people can buy it (for example me, I had no idea about this until now). It doesn't have to be founder packs, some other cool packs would be appreciated too.

Thank you,
    Rapty

• Perhaps I could be of assistance?
  • Dont think it would be necessary since the game is in the last step of release , and the packs were to support the start of the project.
    Donating help too and you can use the points to buy costumes and other items ingame once they release the items in the cash shops.

• Dont think it would be necessary since the game is in the last step of release , and the packs were to support the start of the project.
    Donating help too and you can use the points to buy costumes and other items ingame once they release the items in the cash shops.

Ohhh, well I certainly will donate but I would have still liked the benefits of the packs. Wait, are you saying that all the items that were in the packs will be in the donate shop?

• Perhaps I could be of assistance?
  • Founder packs are useless now, they were for playing on the Dev server before Pre Open Beta.

Not exactly, Playing in the Dev Server was one of the benefits but it was not its true purpose. It true purpose was to help Devs work 24/7, and actually bring the game to what it is now.

• Please lets Daneos works in peace, a saw people wanted even more class( example, not in this post, but in the other). You are crazy guys? Let will wait to Open Beta begin for demanding more things, Ok ?

That`s your limit ? :dhuffy:

u9SALgo.gif