Masterclass

• I am not trying to rush things or anything.. but it would be great to implement the masterclass in the pre open beta as soon as possible because the game after lvl 30 is quite empty without the master skills
    I believe the most important thing that should be added first before anything else is a masterclass .

• I honestly have to agree with him, I mean its a great game until you hit level 30,then the game gets pretty empty that's why we need adult quests active and master classes, I understand if you guys cant do it but its just a suggestion please, take it into consideration. Thanks for listening. :):thumbsup:

• all founder played without master class the last few months and had no problem with it, because the world is not empty without master class you can always do quests, explore the maps and try to get your best gear or do pvp

• all founder played without master class the last few months and had no problem with it, because the world is not empty without master class you can always do quests, explore the maps and try to get your best gear or do pvp

Questing gets boring after awhile because u keep doing the same things over and over... and getting best gear requires lvl 30 crafting and time machine quests / CC , all of which are impossible to get at the time.

Masterclass completes the gameplay, and makes us reach our full potential.
    I don't know why you would not support the idea anyways. It benefits everyone

• Even tough I have to agree that the game with no masterclass, about 50% of the quests after level 30 are not working, most of the quest gear is not obtainable, is a struggle to find the joy in the game, It is a pre-open beta. So yes, you can get to max level, you can do some quests but it'll all be your own choise and your own risk.

In other words, the staff does not have no obligations to implement the full game yet, but even I would like to have the masterclass just to test out if the passives and skill work.

• Even tough I have to agree that the game with no masterclass, about 50% of the quests after level 30 are not working, most of the quest gear is not obtainable, is a struggle to find the joy in the game, It is a pre-open beta. So yes, you can get to max level, you can do some quests but it'll all be your own choise and your own risk.

In other words, the staff does not have to implement the full game yet, but even I would like to have the masterclass just to test out if the passives and skill work.

Yeah they are not forced to implement anything in the pob. I am just giving them a hint that this feature is a top priority before working on any dungeon system. That's my point

• guys if you have a problem with playing the game with at this stage them,stop playing wait a few months and come back if it more playable

Lol so everyone who feels there is a feature he likes to implement in the game, should stop playing until it's implemented according to your logic ? That's pure stupidity.
    If you have nothing to say don't post nonsense here. I am free to suggest whatever I want. I didn't even say that I don't want to play.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!