Add new wishes to shenron (skill points)

• whats so fun playing an mmo when you just wanna mess up an important part of the game? and what's challenging about it?TheDrawBoy wrote:

first off i never seen a mmo except for DBO where u have to send money just to fix a build. Even DCUO the biggest pay2play game which doesnt require real money to reset ur build.

for the SP wish i say add 5sp if the current Reset option is going to be used where u have to start from the bottom of the skill tree.

• instant transmission should stay the same, only for fighters and dende. You can have pets that have the same effect anyway + this would be extra unfruitful work for daneos.

Increasing power level for cosmetic look? the reason why power levels exist is to determin how difficult it'll be to defeat an opponent + there would literally be nothing cosmetic about it, only cosmetic items like dogi/aura would be nice to have.

for the last one daneos can add something to the options where you can able the view of subweapons or enable it (same like scouter, name,...).

The rest: 2,3,5 would seem to be able to pass trough voting.

• instant transmission should stay the same, only for fighters and dende. You can have pets that have the same effect anyway + this would be extra unfruitful work for daneos.
    Increasing power level for cosmetic look? the reason why power levels exist is to determin how difficult it'll be to defeat an opponent + there would literally be nothing cosmetic about it, only cosmetic items like dogi/aura would be nice to have.

for the last one daneos can add something to the options where you can able the view of subweapons or enable it (same like scouter, name,...).

The rest: 2,3,5 would seem to be able to pass trough voting.

The only problem with powerlevels atm is that they mean nothing in DBO. And yes, 5 SP might be too much, but it's still debatable :)

• i agree that instant T should stay the same because fighters have to use a skill for it and also they have it in a skill line that requires other skills before unlocking it. hints it takes skill points to learn it as the wish would give it to you for free so if it became a wish you should have longer cool down and have to use a point to unlock it.. to keep the balance so fighters dont lose one towards others that can wish for it.

• New wish for full SP reset will devalue the green skill book but that is up to the community. Additional SP will unbalance the game without a new level cap.

New wish cosmetics
    Color hair change for SSJ EX. change hair color from Yellow to blue,black, etc.
    Change flight color

Useful wish I want is Hide gear from other players via scouter

Increase pet special by x amount (50 is good enough.) For those who did not know when party teleportation with pet it consumes pet special and waiting for recharge is annoying.

Instead of Zeni maybe add 5 golden chest or golden keys

• who cares if green skill book get devalue it shouldn't be in the game in the first place :o force to pay real money just to change my skill tree around like how does that make sense.

• who cares if green skill book get devalue it shouldn't be in the game in the first place :o force to pay real money just to change my skill tree around like how does that make sense.

That's why its up to the community would be nice to go full pve for questing than revert to main build level 70 for free but it was added for financial gain $$$ that's all. If Danoes does not care about money then sure he would add it but he needs to make money. SP brown books were added in case you made a mistake and got wrong skill, no problem use one brown book from quest presents and problem solve, but full reset it different it is intentional not accidental. But yeah it would be nice as a wish. Always remember you get to play the game for free but in return what do you give for the game besides you being used up storage ? maybe some money to keep gaming running in the future. Donating is not a bad thing.

• 1 wishable brown book is a great idea, most new players wont get a good build first try and you need to test skills to see which skills fits best with what your're trying to do especially with underplayed classes. Cashing for a skill reset is outdated anyway and it falls right in the P2W category and theres plenty of other things to buy to keep the server running.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!