• It has already given some date to finishing the pre open beta or the beginning of open beta?
    I'm very anxious to fly around like adult

Unfortunately the Dev Team hasn't given a date for this. But it's supposed to last 1-2 months as some people have said and Daneos didn't confirm nor said that it wasn't true. We are entering the 2nd week of pre-open beta. We still haven't seen TLQ,TMQ,UD, Adult/Master Class and flying quest but Daneos said that when these systems are done and added to the pre-open beta for testing, then they are "good to go" and move on to Open beta.

• Unfortunately the Dev Team hasn't given a date for this. But it's supposed to last 1-2 months as some people have said and Daneos didn't confirm nor said that it wasn't true. We are entering the 2nd week of pre-open beta. We still haven't seen TLQ,TMQ,UD, Adult/Master Class and flying quest but Daneos said that when these systems are done and added to the pre-open beta for testing, then they are "good to go" and move on to Open beta.

what happens if you have already done the flight quest? do you still get flying skill?

• so you are saying that when he c ompletes all of that he will put it all at once in POB and if test goes well we are moving to Open Beta

Yeap. That's what Daneos said. I don't know if there are going to be any changes or if he changed his mind on how to do things. But that's what he said when I asked the question 3 weeks ago.

• Yeap. That's what Daneos said. I don't know if there are going to be any changes or if he changed his mind on how to do things. But that's what he said when I asked the question 3 weeks ago.

Thats stupid IMO because its easier to do things 1 by 1.. for example he is working on TLQ coding.. in few days he puts TLQ content in then he starts working on Adult/Master Quest and puts it in and etc etc... people will get bored playing the same thing without extra content... for example someone will stop lvling after lvl 30 because he/she is waiting for the adult quest so he can reset skills at lvl 30.. because you can reset skills for zeni untill lvl 30 after lvl 30 you need skill reset scrool which costs real money to do that.. and yeah i know that there will be char wipe after OPen beta begins but still untill other content is fin ished there should be adding other content untill its 100% finished then go to the Open Beta..believe me ppl will get bored very soon

• Pre-Open Beta is for more people to participate in order to find bugs, glitches and other system problems that must be fixed. It's not for people to have fun, as many of you think. When everything is added, then the test phase continues, people can/must test everything and report back. That's the reason of having a Pre-Open Beta and not an Open Beta from the beginning.
    I'm tired of people whining and can't understand that this is a test phase. The Dev team could have chosen to keep it private only for founders, but they didn't and gave us an open test phase.
    Don't be so ungrateful and don't tell me that people will get bored because if they kept up with the forum, they would know what was coming and what the Pre-Open Beta really is.

Now, since went off-topic on this thread, I won't be answering any more questions or debating with you on that matter. If you want me and more people to participate, then the Pre-Open Beta Off-Topic is where you should do it.

Peace out.

• Pre-Open Beta is for more people to participate in order to find bugs, glitches and other system problems that must be fixed. It's not for people to have fun, as many of you think. When everything is added, then the test phase continues, people can/must test everything and report back. That's the reason of having a Pre-Open Beta and not an Open Beta from the beginning.
    I'm tired of people whining and can't understand that this is a test phase. The Dev team could have chosen to keep it private only for founders, but they didn't and gave us an open test phase.
    Don't be so ungrateful and don't tell me that people will get bored because if they kept up with the forum, they would know what was coming and what the Pre-Open Beta really is.

Now, since went off-topic on this thread, I won't be answering any more questions or debating with you on that matter. If you want me and more people to participate, then the Pre-Open Beta Off-Topic is where you should do it.

Peace out.

lmao u wrote a paragraph smh

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!