New transformations

• With that percent of blood you shouldn't be able to transform into Super Saiyan even with Shenron's help.Also i never heard that in game everyone has only 000.1% of Saiyan blood because everyone might be Hybrid Saiyans like Trunks,Goten,Gohan and they're same as pure blood Super Saiyans just their hair always grow and never stops.

Btw 000.1% is 0.1% or .1% btw . . .

• Wait someone said they wanted SSJ4? I thought this was Dragonball Online, not Dragonball GT Online.

Even if Dragon Ball Online started as game who followed only original Manga, but DBO successor XenoVerse series included GT and Super stuff as well as other games. So I don't see way reborned DBO can't have GT and Super stuff as well in the distant future. :P:)

• No guy, Humans can´t use SSJ2, and in the game you only can have SSJ because the humans had 1% sayajin blood and it allows the Shenlong gives this transformation for little time like a buff. I recommend you learn about the history game before make suggestions.

• the only reason i would see to add ssj2 and ssj3 extra is to outlevel kaio-ken times 3 (wich is way more powerfull then ssj1 while this should not be the case). so it would be the same as using kaioken wich can be used 3 times max and every time you go up with the skill, the more ep you will consume to stay in that form.

story wise, there should be a very good reason why people can go further then ssj1 (another wish? a quest chain only unlocked once you have gotten the ssj skill?). But so far i do not see any.

allso, you have to get other transformations for the namekians and the majins to balance this out. for nameks i can only think of super (giant) namekians, wich they can unlock after doing a quest chain to re-unite with their former self (just like kami and picollo) even then, to create a good story wich can have this would be very difficutl to make and kind of farfetched. for the majins it would be kind of like absorbing a stronger version of a majin or person to become as super buu gohan absorbed (TMQ related quest where you go back to absorb the person) wich was stronger then the kid buu version.

But this will cover only a second transformation for majins and namekians. So this would be unfair.

• one thing that always gets me when people say have majins turn into super buu for a transformation in DBO, do they realize that going by everything we saw kid buu is stronger than super buu so it would be more of a downgrade compared to pure(kid) form lol

that actually isn't true when super buu have gohan absorbed he was actually stronger than kid buu the only reason kid buu is more dangerous is because he's crazier

• Let's take it slowly,we don't know if the developlers can do it and,if they can,they must balance the game.Maybe for the namekian they can put the ''Namekian Book'' that we heard in Bog adn Dbs but for the Majin?It's too complicate to balance all the characters!We must hope at least :)

• Though i do think new transformations would be inbalanced, But how about you guys dont think about new transformations. Think about asking for Super Saiyan to last longer or it Lasting until you stop it.
    If you want Super saiyan 2, 3, god and blue that badly you better hope Daneos and other developers change the story so human has enough saiyan blood to get super saiyan 2 3 god and blue.

Peace! :dpeace:

• Instead of doing SSJ2 why not just do Kaioken SSJ together ;)

There was a bug in TW where you could have the 2 on together. Was pretty cool lol. But I doubt more transformations would ever be added to DBO. It was never the focus, it was a cool little thing that made it feel like Dragon ball. But this isn't Xenoverse, it's an MMO. They have to keep certain things balanced, and certain things just wouldn't be applicable to the main objective of the game.

• It is weird that HUMANS can already go SSJ, would be more weird if they can go SSJ2 or 3 (Yeah the player character might have saiyan blood but it is super diluted mixed with human blood, that's why you ask Shen ron for the SSJ)

Yeah but if 3 half-blood saiyans and one half-blood saiyan embryo can make a super saiyan god,why a human with a saiyan blood can't turn in ssj2? :)

• With that percent of blood you shouldn't be able to transform into Super Saiyan even with Shenron's help.Also i never heard that in game everyone has only 000.1% of Saiyan blood because everyone might be Hybrid Saiyans like Trunks,Goten,Gohan and they're same as pure blood Super Saiyans just their hair always grow and never stops.

Well since there is no more saiyans the percentage of saiyan DNA gets smaller and smaller.

• Here's a thought: how about instead of adding more transformations you improve the ones we were given? Make SSJ, Great Namek, and Pure Majin have more benefits than in the old DBO so that people have a good transformation option to utilize in CC Dungeon and hard UDs?

Yes! You know exacting what I'm thinking ..no not really. Improve the skills like SSJ an upgrade to reduce less ep but don't increase anything damage wise only make it more sustainable.

• Yes! You know exacting what I'm thinking ..no not really. Improve the skills like SSJ an upgrade to reduce less ep but don't increase anything damage wise only make it more sustainable.

No the buffs would need to increase as well (Kaio-Ken does the same thing). Just not too drastic. Also with Great Nameks increase their duration to a max of 15 minutes or so as well as make the transformation-only skills for Great Nameks and Pure Majin unlock themselves at level 1. At least then you don't have to go wasting SP just to gain access to those skills.

• instead of adding more transformations with different stats.. a more realistic approach would be to add extra options to the character customisation screen(hair colors, face textures etc.) shouldn't be that hard to implement.

I agree but this also takes some time, I'd love to see this though rather than adding more OP stuff for Humans when it doesn't fit with the lore.

• No the buffs would need to increase as well (Kaio-Ken does the same thing). Just not too drastic. Also with Great Nameks increase their duration to a max of 15 minutes or so as well as make the transformation-only skills for Great Nameks and Pure Majin unlock themselves at level 1. At least then you don't have to go wasting SP just to gain access to those skills.

something like that and how about adding run to pure Majin that thing is slow lmao, this was a joke :)

• I agree but this also takes some time, I'd love to see this though rather than adding more OP stuff for Humans when it doesn't fit with the lore.

I agree with more options if anything. I also agree with making current transformations better by giving them a rework. Its actually one of the more requested things to be done. I wouldn't mind seeing a lightning accessory made or take an aura and add lightning without need of having everything +11 just for looks as some do xP Of course this can be done way after everything is done mind you~ My two cents ^.^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!