New transformations

• Actually there is a way to maintain balance and introduce new transformation. Introduce hyperbolic time chamber, and when a human finishes quests there he gets ascended supersaiyan form or you can say ussj and nameks get ability to fuse with particular npc in maps, and buus get to absorb particular npc. In this way they can even introduce new level cap.

• Tbh I can see super namekian as a transformation. But there nothing to add for majins. What should happen is to add SP upgrades for all the transformation 2/3 would be less ep drain and 3/3 would give slightly better bonus or the same as the ssj transformation potion. Probably can use this idea with other classes or give different perk per master class.

• Actually there is a way to maintain balance and introduce new transformation. Introduce hyperbolic time chamber, and when a human finishes quests there he gets ascended super saiyan form or you can say ussj and nameks get ability to fuse with particular npc in maps, and buus get to absorb particular npc. In this way they can even introduce new level cap.

Seriously any time you get around to it send this to Daneo asap he needs to fucking see this, I'm a bit new so I thought HBTC was already in the game.

• what they coulded do, is add the other super saiyns but only for change the the aspet of the character and not give them more power etc
    like for exemple, ssj only do your hair bigger and more muscle, but didnt do nothing more
    and for the majins and namekiens do somthing like that, some transformation our fusion that only chances the aspet of the character

• one thing that always gets me when people say have majins turn into super buu for a transformation in DBO, do they realize that going by everything we saw kid buu is stronger than super buu so it would be more of a downgrade compared to pure(kid) form lol

Correction, Super Buu has a higher power level and that naturally makes him the stronger Majin.

Dragon Ball Global Forever. Thank Daneos-sama and team for such an awesome game!

• It's never over till its over.
    • Don't stop! Unlock the Dragon Soul!

8nFidTY.gif

• Tbh I can see super namekian as a transformation. But there nothing to add for majins. What should happen is to add SP upgrades for all the transformation 2/3 would be less ep drain and 3/3 would give slightly better bonus or the same as the ssj transformation potion. Probably can use this idea with other classes or give different perk per master class.

Only suggestion that is logical, and actually can be applicable to how DBO plays lol. I like that idea a lot, sounds great. SSJ pot were always better, and if you had the choice to upgrade SSJ and master it; that sounds a lot better than all these fantasy tales I've been seeing.

• Only suggestion that is logical, and actually can be applicable to how DBO plays lol. I like that idea a lot, sounds great. SSJ pot were always better, and if you had the choice to upgrade SSJ and master it; that sounds a lot better than all these fantasy tales I've been seeing.

So you're saying this idea's wack? because it's quite interesting and better than people that say they want foolishness like SSJ4, 5 etc.

• I mean the one I quoted "Tbh I can see super namekian as a transformation. But there nothing to add for majins. What should happen is to add SP upgrades for all the transformation 2/3 would be less ep drain and 3/3 would give slightly better bonus or the same as the ssj transformation potion. Probably can use this idea with other classes or give different perk per master class."

• I mean the one I quoted "Tbh I can see super namekian as a transformation. But there nothing to add for majins. What should happen is to add SP upgrades for all the transformation 2/3 would be less ep drain and 3/3 would give slightly better bonus or the same as the ssj transformation potion. Probably can use this idea with other classes or give different perk per master class."

That's the best idea in this thread, like I said. It's the only one that actually catches the essence that DBO is an MMO, and not some Raging Blast game where you want to see Goku turn SSB, or things of the sorts. You must've read my comment wrong, because I said that this was a great idea since SSJ, Majin, and Great namek pots were noticeably stronger than the actual skills. If you could upgrade the transformations, and "master" them to where you could hold SSJ longer, and do the same damage as a pot; that's the best idea compared to adding features that aren't even in the game at all.

• Kid Buu is Weaker then Super Buu

Kid buu is Buus form without absorbing anyone

Super buu is buus form when he absorbed people aka gained their power

Ssj3 Goku fought super buu and Lost with ease

SSJ2 GOKU <<<< fought KID BUU and was able to hold up for a while

Ssj 3 goku fought super buu and was able to hold him off

what More is there?

• ok you got some points here but you got a few things wrong too, for once Goku never fought super buu he fought majin(fat) buu as SSJ3 and was honestly winning that fight, Super buu fought gotenks and then gohan, gohan would have probably won if buu didnt sneak absorb him, SSJ3 Goku fought Kid buu and was pretty much on par with him but since SSJ3 was so straining on him he couldn't keep it up long enough to have a chance at wining this is when SSJ2 Vegeta fought kid buu and was honestly getting his arse handed to him for most of the fight but he was basically just stalling for the spirit bomb so he wasnt trying to win.

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!