New transformations

• Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't Kid Buu (the tue majin buu form) the strongest of them all ?
    Since you, Sianth, are saying that Super Buu is stronger because it has others absorbed ...

I always tought Kis Buu was the strongest not because it was his true form but because it was the form which he could use his full power with no restriction (that were given after he first learned how to absorb others).

• That's the best idea in this thread, like I said. It's the only one that actually catches the essence that DBO is an MMO, and not some Raging Blast game where you want to see Goku turn SSB, or things of the sorts. You must've read my comment wrong, because I said that this was a great idea since SSJ, Majin, and Great namek pots were noticeably stronger than the actual skills. If you could upgrade the transformations, and "master" them to where you could hold SSJ longer, and do the same damage as a pot; that's the best idea compared to adding features that aren't even in the game at all.

That's a pretty good idea. I like it too but there's no telling what will happen regarding the transformations and kaioken~ Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu I believe but Kid Buu is the most dangerous and most unpredictable. Still, Kid Buu is stronger than Fat Buu~

• ok you got some points here but you got a few things wrong too, for once Goku never fought super buu he fought majin(fat) buu as SSJ3 and was honestly winning that fight, Super buu fought gotenks and then gohan, gohan would have probably won if buu didnt sneak absorb him, SSJ3 Goku fought Kid buu and was pretty much on par with him but since SSJ3 was so straining on him he couldn't keep it up long enough to have a chance at wining this is when SSJ2 Vegeta fought kid buu and was honestly getting his arse handed to him for most of the fight but he was basically just stalling for the spirit bomb so he wasnt trying to win.

< Goku v Super Buu

And i said that he was able to hold him off which he did you even said it

• Don't use the anime as a reference. Z was poorly translated. In the manga, the Supreme Kai says that Kid Buu is the most dangerous due to his lack of caring. Majin Buu was stronger than Kid Buu, he however became more gentle than the rampaging Kid Buu.

In terms of power, you're looking at Super Buu w/ Gohan > Super Buu w/ Gotenks > Super Buu > Super Buu /w Piccolo > Evil Buu > Majin Buu > Kid Buu > Fat Buu (after he spit out Evil Buu).

The anime says he became more powerful, but only if you watch the Funimation DUB. That's not to discredit their talent as voice actors, but the original script they read for the original Z dub, wasn't accurate to what was actually being said. You got the basic idea, but a lot of things slipped through the cracks.

EDIT: Also, Sianth.. the SSJ2 Goku vs Kid Buu fight was an anime filler. He went right from SSJ, to SSJ3 in the manga.

• meh

• Ssj 2 would be pretty sweet. Anything more than that would be asking for too much, I think. Maybe a buff for the other races transformations, like a boost to Giant Namek dps, or full access to all skills while in pure Buu form. (Cosmetically, I WOULD like for female majins to retain their, shall we say, "feminine" characteristics while they are in pure form tho ;D)

I remember you from DBOR, weren't thou banned or something???

Anyway here's my idea

Every race gets a second power up with a second transform wish that has a quest chain linked

For humans, after the chain give them a one time limited SSG and then a SSB that drains a bit (1.3x?) faster
    For nameks, after the chain, that preferably contains absorbing someone, tap into their power
    For Majins after the chain they can tap into the power of a string enemy they absorbed/defeated?

• I don't understand why you guys are suggesting SSG and SSGSS because at this point and time game wise the concept didn't exist. Also the game follows the manga strictly so no GT stuff.

Really is it so much to just be happy with what we got and simply build up from there? Hell I wrote this long-ass explanation on a transformation skill tree to further customize the transformations to suit the player's wants/needs.

• I don't usrstand why you guys are suggesting SSG and SSGSS because at this point and time game wise the concept didn't exist. Also the game follows the manga strictly so no GT stuff.

Really is it so much to just be happy with what we got and simply build up from there? Hell I wrote this long-ass explanation on a transformation skill tree to further customize the transformations to suit the player's wants/needs.

I agree it's kinda dumb to see ss blue or 3 ssj 2 would be good

• I don't understand why you guys are suggesting SSG and SSGSS because at this point and time game wise the concept didn't exist. Also the game follows the manga strictly so no GT stuff.

If it makes you feel better, I'm with you. Though, I suppose at the same time, there isn't really a reason why something like a lightning effect can't be an equip item for say, the 'back' slot. If someone was desperate enough for a 'ssj2' look. No need for extra skills and balancing that way.. but meh.

• If it makes you feel better, I'm with you. Though, I suppose at the same time, there isn't really a reason why something like a lightning effect can't be an equip item for say, the 'back' slot. If someone was desperate enough for a 'ssj2' look. No need for extra skills and balancing that way.. but meh.

True. It can be like the World Tourney auras or an accessory like angel wings and such.

i bet u will have a little chance of get ssg if u buy cash item potion for 100 euros that will give u a 0,01% chance to give this transformation to you,kinda like upgrade syste :D but if fail u reset to level 1 and lose even ssj :D

Love how you didn't read what I just posted above.

• Will you guys ever put in more new transformations like super Saiyan 2,3,4 or even God? And maybe like super buy for the Majid race and fusion for namekians?

I remember watching an interview where SaitoSenpai at the time mentioned that the only definite things that they can add in is new NPC's and maybe new quests. Also, don't think that they will add in these transformations anytime soon, as Daneos said, they are only focused on finishing the Game's main functions first. It's not a definite answer, but in time, they will announce it whether or not they can add in new transformations or possibly even new maps.

• True. It can be like the World Tourney auras or an accessory like angel wings and such.

Love how you didn't read what I just posted above.

i m just sarcastic on a upgrade system based on real money,and the worst thing is that some guy of this community think that is for make more challanghed and harder game,the true is this upgrade system is just for milk money but hey i m hardcore.
    this is good upgrade system http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Relic_Weapons/Quest not the shit that dbo did

• I remember watching an interview where SaitoSenpai at the time mentioned that the only definite things that they can add in is new NPC's and maybe new quests. Also, don't think that they will add in these transformations anytime soon, as Daneos said, they are only focused on finishing the Game's main functions first. It's not a definite answer, but in time, they will announce it whether or not they can add in new transformations or possibly even new maps.

Well they'd have to add new maps at some point after the game reaches that stage or else we're going to end up at a roadblock like in old DBO.

• On note of the new maps, you could see it was planned in the old DBO, and was even used. There were one or two maps over the 3 years that were added. You could see 5 more planned, we just never got that far. I assume those would have been used to continue the TMQ's up to and including the Buu saga, but sadly the would will never know now.

• Super Saiyan makes your power 50x higher minimum in Dragon Ball z, so how can Kaioken be better than Super Saiyan "Goku was no match for him, even with the Kaio-ken 20x" (vs frieza) more about that you can read in wiki or just simply rewatch some episodes..

So Super Saiyan doesn't have to be so powerful as in Dragon Ball z but at least it must be more powerful than kaio-Ken 3x.

Not really, if you read DBO's story, the humans only possess 0.001% or something(don't actually remember) of saiyan blood, the fact that we can even go super saiyan is really surprising, therefore don't expect it to be as powerful as kaioken, that's why the race is called humans and not saiyans haha! DBO takes place 1000 years after Dragon ball after all! That's why there's so little Saiyan blood in us!

• Not really, if you read DBO's story, the humans only possess 0.001% or something(don't actually remember) of saiyan blood, the fact that we can even go super saiyan is really surprising, therefore don't expect it to be as powerful as kaioken, that's why the race is called humans and not saiyans haha! DBO takes place 1000 years after Dragon ball after all! That's why there's so little Saiyan blood in us!

Sorry but you're wrong. DBO takes place 217 years after DBZ therefore humans have about 2-5% saiyan blood in them. Either there is high or low percentage of saiyan blood in them, it's still a Super Saiyan. I mean Gohan was 1/2 saiyan and as a teen he has surpassed his father going SSJ2, and Goten went SSJ first time when he was 8...

• Sorry but you're wrong. DBO takes place 217 years after DBZ therefore humans have about 2-5% saiyan blood in them. Either there is high or low percentage of saiyan blood in them, it's still a Super Saiyan. I mean Gohan was 1/2 saiyan and as a teen he has surpassed his father going SSJ2, and Goten went SSJ first time when he was 8...

His post makes sense though, do you really expect the power of Super Saiyan not to decrease over the years? 217 years is a LONG time. Even 2% Saiyan blood is not enough. 50% compared to 2% is a long shot, of course the power of SSJ will decrease. Then again, Kaioken x2 and x3 shouldn't really be stronger than SSJ. Maybe x5 or x10 even.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!