New transformations

• @up
    He mean speed thunder for example.

@Topic
    What is the point of wearing XX items that give You EP just to keep SSJ? Only for "look" becouse You'll be useless and weak (with no crit, dex, focus gear).
    Properly geared > Ep geared but maintain SSJ

SSJ is shit for Fighter/Swordman to maintain. It's really usefull for turtle/crane.

• Definition of Hybrid: "bred from two distinct breeds, varieties, species, or genera". I'm not missing the point, I'm saying that YOUR point is not supported by anything but conjecture. Whatever it's 0.50% or 0.001%(by the way that's not accurate, there's no percentage in the Dragon Ball Online guide book, as far as I know), you still have Saiyan blood. Thus, you can achieve SSJ. And that's a period.

You can, however it won't be that strong! That's my point! Glad we agree :thumbsup:

• So SSJ allowing buffs makes it OP? Right, your opponent is going to give you the time to transform and fully buff yourself. Real OP right there.

You can, however it won't be that strong! That's my point! Glad we agree :thumbsup:

You really like making up assumptions and sticking with them like they're actual facts do you? Let's put it in simple terms shall we?

Super Saiyan is a power-up transformation. It increases the user's power in combat based on their power level. While the exact value is unknown (it used to be x50, but that's more or less been dropped) it nonetheless grants an incredible boost. However, because Super Saiyan is merely a power-up it has no set value in terms of strength aside from the latter levels, which are merely powered-up versions of the original form.

If we were to take Goku and Goten at the same age and pit them against each other as Super Saiyans, than Goku would win the fight based on your theory right?

• If we were to take Goku and Goten at the same age and pit them against each other as Super Saiyans, than Goku would win the fight based on your theory right?

Yes I do like making up assumptions dear sir, I don't see however how you can butt in, in someone else's conversation, that's just how you grew up I guess. Anyhow, what you say is true, however, like you said, SSJ amplifies one's powerlevel, there's no doubt about that.
    You can't though compare a Saiyan to a human. Humans might be able to transform yeah, but it'll just amplify their powerlevel, as it does with Saiyans.
    Now there's no chance anything less than Saiyan can overcome Saiyans. Humans are really weak compared to Saiyans, thus no matter how long and much you train you won't be able to reach the powerlevel of a non-transformed Saiyan. Thus Super Saiyan Saiyan is stronger than Super Saiyan Human. That's the conclusion.

• Yes I do like making up assumptions dear sir, I don't see however how you can butt in, in someone else's conversation, that's just how you grew up I guess. Anyhow, what you say is true, however, like you said, SSJ amplifies one's powerlevel, there's no doubt about that. You can't though compare a Saiyan to a human. Humans might be able to transform yeah, but it'll just amplify their powerlevel, as it does with Saiyans.
    Now there's no chance anything less than Saiyan can overcome Saiyans. Humans are really weak compared to Saiyans, thus no matter how long and much you train you won't be able to reach the powerlevel of a non-transformed Saiyan. Thus Super Saiyan Saiyan is stronger than Super Saiyan Human. That's the conclusion.

Being Saiyan doesn't make you by definition stronger than a human, Or even a human with Saiyan blood. Gohan, Goten and Trunks are all only half Saiyan but could compete with full blooded ones

Idk why it matters tho considering this is just a video game, we just want a worthwhile skill that's makes up for how hard it is to achieve

• Okay first don't mock my age if you don't know it.

Secondly, we don't know how powerful Humans have become in Age 1000 ever since Ki was introduced to the public via Gohan's "Groundbreaking Science" book. Since the timeline takes place in a span of over 200 years, a lot has changed and Humans could easily have become stronger than Saiyans before Freeza killed most of them off. Comparing the potential of Humans after DBZ to main cast of DBZ is a terrible way to look at this.

Well it still takes a whole party to help best Raditz soooo?

Then again apparently that same party can also beat the likes of Cell sooooo?

• I hope they only add super sayan 2, because SSG and SSB are from DBS... those transformations are shiet, i think ssj2, super boo, and fused with kami (?) would be great

Finally ! Someone else that dislikes the DBS transformations :D
    I wish they had just stayed with SSJ3.

Would be cool to see those transformations.
    SSJ 2, Super Buu and the Piccolo Kami fusion.

• Guys, what do you think about some kind of "fusion" could be implemented?

Like, fusion 2 characters, and players would interchange the control of that character, let's say, 5 mins each one?

No one would like that.

Most people would just create 2 accounts in order to fuse the 2 characters.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!