New transformations

• i would prefer fusing with an npc.

That would be a new transformation for nameks, would be nice. And it would even be better if it had the same effect on the dbz GBA games, if you became super namek, your ep gets drained while your health recovers, but your power didn't go up that much. And since namekians are a tank/support class, this would be very nice.

• That would be a new transformation for nameks, would be nice. And it would even be better if it had the same effect on the dbz GBA games, if you became super namek, your ep gets drained while your health recovers, but your power didn't go up that much. And since namekians are a tank/support class, this would be very nice.

Right, they are tanks, but they also need that EP to keep mobs taunted and rooted and pulled to them.

• as much sense has comparing ssj1 to ssj2.
    saying Gohan is stronger just because he rises above faster doesn't mean he will always be the strongest. want it or not Goku is the strongest, he can keep up instead of boosting his power in random moments like Gohan did.

saying Gohan is stronger just because he rises above faster doesn't mean he will always be the strongest. want it or not Goku is the strongest, he can keep up instead of boosting his power in random moments like Gohan did.

Yeeeeeah funny thing about that: Future Trunks actually pulled off being "stronger" than Vegeta with Super Saiyan Grade 3. Yeah the form's negatives outweighed the power boost you get, but technically said power boost made Future Trunks stronger than Perfect Cell in regards to power. Hell Grade 3 outclasses Super Saiyan 2 in terms of brute strength (if you had a SSJ2 user and a Grade 3 user arm wrestle, Grade 3 would win). Again Grade 3's disadvantages outweigh the power boost, but I just felt like pointing that out.

Also wasn't Gohan already stronger than Goku before SSJ2 and was simply getting beaten because he didn't want to fight Cell?

• For Majins there could be so much things that they could do but that is a really big work...Maybe i could help something with the modeling...Now I don't have a PC that's good enough but I'll maybe have a new one in a half year...I can use Zbrush which is a really popular and good modeling program...Anyways my idea is that they could choose between gohan style transformation or piccolo style orgotenks style transformation...To reach that U would have to fight againtst one of these characters and if u win u get some kind of activation item or something like that...But again It would take a lot of effort and time to program and model each character

At the end of Z Gohan was the strongest with the power that The old Kai gave him...He could've defeat Buu if He pays attention to Buu's body part that fell down behind him...

• Also wasn't Gohan already stronger than Goku before SSJ2 and was simply getting beaten because he didn't want to fight Cell?

That, and goku pulled a tricky dicky and put all the pressure of the world on a (13?)y/o boy with an overbearing study obsessed mother and a 2nd father that is green, this kid already had enough problems at the time.

as for the fusions you guys gotta realize, NPCs simulate real people, sort of.

what sense does it make to fuse with an NPC? the only time fusion was used was as a last resort, I.E. buu and otherworld fight

the only other fusions was with piccolo, he fused with nail to return some of his old power, then later reuniting with kami.

and the other being with the Kai's, same reason nail fused with piccolo if i remember correctly but i dont remember that too well.

so unless that NPC is literally dying and is your BFF, i doubt there will ever be a real reason to fuse, with the kai earings/majin-eating/or yoshi fusing

• I hope Daneos makes human transformations better. Humans already suck compared to majins and nameks, and they get superior armor stats to boot. Transformations for humans should try to make it balanced between the races. I think that is what original DBO was trying to do. Nameks' transformation is not really good to use (dendes cant heal with it on) and majins' transformation only has 3 attacks.

• one thing that always gets me when people say have majins turn into super buu for a transformation in DBO, do they realize that going by everything we saw kid buu is stronger than super buu so it would be more of a downgrade compared to pure(kid) form lol

False, super buu is in fact, stronger than kid buu. It's just that kid buu was chaotic and unpredictable while super buu was calculating and cocky, which ultimatey led to his defeat

• I hope Daneos makes human transformations better. Humans already suck compared to majins and nameks, and they get superior armor stats to boot. Transformations for humans should try to make it balanced between the races. I think that is what original DBO was trying to do. Nameks' transformation is not really good to use (dendes cant heal with it on) and majins' transformation only has 3 attacks.

Humans aren't meant to tank (the closest thing you get is a Crane Hermit). As for armor stats, those values can always be tinkered with to provide more balance. Also Great Namek/Pure Majin aren't bad per say. Great Namek gets an incredible boost in stats and Pure Majin's attacks deal massive damage (Genocide Blast is generally the one maxed out, and for good reason).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!