SPIRITUALISTS Crane or Turtle Hermit?

• I''m sorry what? Cranes and Turtles are NOT the same. Yeah they can both do massive amounts of damage, but that ends right there. Cranes have epic debuffs as you said, but they lack any form of skill that can actually immobilize enemies (aside from Lost in Time, although whether that skill returns or not is unknown) so they don't get bombarded with powerful attacks. Turtles, however, have a Stun AOE debuff, three skills with KB effect (one of which has quick execution), and a skill that stops skill usage for a few seconds. Cranes need to be able to stall out the opponent for their DoTs to do their job. If a Crane losses its momentum they can be easily overwhelmed. Also Turtles have the movement restriction combo, which allows them to get out of range long enough to either charge some RP or fire a Super Kamehameha for KD since it (and Spirit Rod for that matter) has a maximum distance of 45m.

As I said, I've played and fully leveled both classes and I found leveling a Crane harder to do because their DoTs don't get the job done quick enough against stronger enemies and bosses that can swarm you.

• I''m sorry what? Cranes and Turtles are NOT the same. Yeah they can both do massive amounts of damage, but that ends right there. Cranes have epic debuffs as you said, but they lack any form of skill that can actually immobilize enemies (aside from Lost in Time, although whether that skill returns or not is unknown) so they don't get bombarded with powerful attacks. Turtles, however, have a Stun AOE debuff, three skills with KB effect (one of which has quick execution), and a skill that stops skill usage for a few seconds. Cranes need to be able to stall out the opponent for their DoTs to do their job. If a Crane losses its momentum they can be easily overwhelmed. Also Turtles have the movement restriction combo, which allows them to get out of range long enough to either charge some RP or fire a Super Kamehameha for KD since it (and Spirit Rod for that matter) has a maximum distance of 45m.
    As I said, I've played and fully leveled both classes and I found leveling a Crane harder to do because their DoTs don't get the job done quick enough against stronger enemies and bosses that can swarm you.

Last time I checked, Cranes have freeze skill.

25 sec freeze and 23 sec hypnosis, slow mode and fast KD skills too.

I don't know did you ever face them but who knows how to play them, they are strong.
    Plus with %LP reduce, it can take out high LP players.

And yeah since I care more about PVP than PVE, I was talking more about PVP than PVE.

Still yeah, turtle is more PVE based than crane.
    Crane is mostly 1vs1 while turtle is vs group.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!