Dragon Ball Z Fukkatsu No F Trailer (Potential spoiler for those who don't know)

• I wonder if Goku is as strong as Beerus at this point.

I guess that Goku with Blue hair = Goku Super Saiyan God X Super saiyan so i guess yes he could go up to Beerus-sama , let me remind you that Beerus sama only used 70% of his power against Goku in normal Super saiyan god , so if he goes super saiyan in a super saiyan God mode , Beerus sama will've to fight with his full power .

• I guess that Goku with Blue hair = Goku Super Saiyan God X Super saiyan so i guess yes he could go up to Beerus-sama , let me remind you that Beerus sama only used 70% of his power against Goku in normal Super saiyan god , so if he goes super saiyan in a super saiyan God mode , Beerus sama will've to fight with his full power .

True, I'd say he would be on part with Beerus. But, as shown in the manga (I didn't really read it i have a friend who explained it to me), Goku and Vegeta aren't as strong as Whis yet.

• Or in the movie.

It would make sense seeing how Whis is the strongest and he took up the mantle of training the God of Destruction that Whis' master (whomever that is) left him. We may never know but Im sure Akira will give details about all that someday. Questions like "Who is Whis? Who trained him? How did he get so strong?" etc is already out there just waiting to be answered and only Akira Toriyama can answer these questions 8)

• It would make sense seeing how Whis is the strongest and he took up the mantle of training the God of Destruction that Whis' master (whomever that is) left him. We may never know but Im sure Akira will give details about all that someday. Questions like "Who is Whis? Who trained him? How did he get so strong?" etc is already out there just waiting to be answered and only Akira Toriyama can answer these questions 8)

You can already see that in Xenoverse , Whis is far far more powerful than Beerus , that's why everytime i do that mission again i start attacking Beerus only till i finish him then get to Whis.

• WaterGoku used Hydropump!

I never understood how a good serie like that

Can be transformed into this

Ridiculous...

Akira Toriyama releases the tutorial of "how to turn an Epic and Original Serie in a Simple Serie with fanservice pt.3"
    Pt1. Jinzoningen, Cell and Buu's Arcs
    Pt2. BoG
    Pt3. FnF

Toriyama's motto "More Colours, More transformations, More Fanservice, Less Plot, Less Originality, this is the way... The Road Of Mangaka"

At least I hope that the battles have an epic animation Full Fanservice hahaha

• Well i guess the battles will be good but as always nothing is better than DB/DBZ

• I have to agree here.. Sad but true..

• It'll still be by far the best fighting anime imo or to me best anime period. :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!