Budokai and Ranking No potions

• Potions yes
    Senzu.... disabled in Ranked/Budokai
    Autopot - remove from this game!

Transforms in budokai/ranked - disabled
    Transforms in PvE - yes with 0s cooldown.

I'm fine with anything but autopot are a cancer in this game

Idk about you guys but in HK they had it that you can't remove autopot until runs outs

• Okay SpiritBlast.

Yep i was SpiritBlast and?? Your still doing it Sayign random shit so you dont have to respond to what i said

i have played retail dbo i'm saying that if auto pots are stuff are in budokai then 35k lp players will you them don't act like you didn't support them being in the game you did simply because you said are you joking to the Thread for them not being in the game im NOT saying that its a ok for a dende to be able to heal themselves the way they can i'm saying that its ok for dendes to be the only ones able to heal themselves because there the only healing class in the game

• are you joking? some classes are able to get 35k LP while other classes have like 10k-15k LP.... sooo unbalanced and the fact that dende class and others class can heal themselves while others can't?????????

This^^^^^^

Others guys, have fun getting one shotted by an SK or Turtle Hermit, or be confused and stunned to death by majin. Oh, oh, or getting thundered the first round by a fighter, or be infinitely KD'd by a swordsman heu. Taking all this into account, ask yourself do you want to be put up with that with no way of coming back from it? Just don't allow the autopot bug.

Transformations and all that were fine, you can find ways around it. Makes it more challenging.

• Yep i was SpiritBlast and?? Your still doing it Sayign random shit so you dont have to respond to what i said
    i have played retail dbo i'm saying that if auto pots are stuff are in budokai then 35k lp players will you them don't act like you didn't support them being in the game you did simply because you said are you joking to the Thread for them not being in the game im NOT saying that its a ok for a dende to be able to heal themselves the way they can i'm saying that its ok for dendes to be the only ones able to heal themselves because there the only healing class in the game

Why do you guys keep referring to 35k LP classes? Nearly no one used 35K LP in PvP.
    You do realise if someone has 35k Life points they would have to wear full CONSTITUTION.

Message in General: please refrain from posting suggestions if you have never reached level cap, thank you.

• Why do you guys keep referring to 35k LP classes? Nearly no one used 35K LP in PvP.You do realise if someone has 35k Life points they would have to wear full CONSTITUTION.

Message in General: please refrain from posting suggestions if you have never reached level cap, thank you.

relax I use that number as a example of what some classes would be able to have if they remove lp pots,senzu bean, etc from budokai, but that clearly flew over your head.

• Do you know tanks (or class with High LP) can use Autopotions, Potions and senzu too? With potions or not this doesn't change. A fighter can kill a tank without problems.
    For those who have wondered if I ever participated in Budokai, yes (Budokai lvl 29 and lvl 70, same rank match).

You can talk cordially and without being rude as I said earlier. I'm not a developer so I can't remove the potions from the game! I'm just seeing what the community thinks about it.

• Guys, I beg of you, let's try to be as friendly as possible, as we both want the game to do good, and Kihira is simply posting an opinion on the matter.
    Now, avoiding unnecessary crapstorm of dislikes, to reach an unanimous decision on the subject at hand, in my opinion the best bet is to eventually let the devs to do some tests on their own(IF they would actually be ok with removing the potions and such), to let them judge any possible imbalance that could come from this decision. That's what test servers are for.

My opinion?
    What's there exactly to fix? I've seen Humans beat SKs without problems, Dendes manage to get to the finals without problems, and majin too, and I'm talking about the Korean DBO, so don't take my opinion for granted, as I know that most people played on TW and HK, but still, that's my own experience on the matter. Beside the autopot glitch suggested by CritAholic, I really can't understand what would be the problem with potions.
    In Rankings, it's useless, as most of the times you play for fun(eh, on my side atleast, I don't enjoy that kind of PvP, but enyone has it's own style of gameplay);
    In Tournaments, I too think it's a question of timing and strategy, which to me is pretty damn fun, where as without potions and such, it would simply be "Smash the damn confusion/stun/block skill and hit it until it's dead".
    You may question that leaving potions out of the equation would make Tournaments much more interesting, the problem to me seems the balance it would require to reach such thing: whatever you admit it or not, classes are not that balanced to make it a full possibility.

As always, my two cents

• The fact you need expensive and/or limited healing items just to stand the best chance is really stupid. If you guys really want a healing item that badly, just give us free budokai/ranked exclusive items that can be used once per round, and disappear once you're out of budokai/ranked matches.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!