Some Suggestion

• Hello everyone,
    I would like to give some suggestions for the game:

1- 3rd Budokai: How about if there was another cap max for budokai? For example a third budokai, over the kid and senior, the middle. I'll explain.
    You could make a tournament for the liv max. 45 (an example). Now you'll wonder why a third type of budokai? The answer is simple: make old ud / TMQ useful to complete. This not only would make the game more open for the final contents of the game, but there would be a market for armor / weapons
    mid-level as those of the level 25 that are used for the kid.

2- Balance Budokai senior: Like all of you have noticed, with the arrival of the cap 70 and the new scouter, the budokai senior became a shit in every sense.
    Without the chip Anti critical classes like Ultimate Majin, Crane, Chef, Swordman, DarkWarrior, PokoPriest, were rightly discarded and almost never used,
    was a fighter / sk continuously, which made the game monotonous and boring. I post 2 videos: before and after the Chip AntiCrit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxAdle_mJeA: everything balanced and not oneshot spam.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okOSEjcAFIU: here all oneshot continuously by turtle and fighter, boring.
    so my suggestion is to go with the old scouter or return to balance skill that you had in chapter 60, so that almost all classes
    are playable.

3- Best rewards budokai: Who of you ever found interesting the reward for the winner of budokai? I sincerely I found useless things that you could have won
    the budokai, then it would be better if there was something of value to buy from merchants mudosa (for exemp. stones to upgrade or something else). If there was something that
    worth to win the tournament, then there would be more competition and desire to win, which would make the game more fun

4- System White Stones: In the old dbo white stones you could get only the item shop, it was not bad but it can be to have only the item shop was unfair to
    those who could not afford to spend ourselves some money, then I would propose to include a way to get them directly into the game (obviously not so easy) maybe small % drop,
    or purchased by the merchants with coins CC, or purchased with mudosa point.

5- Attack Speed: Those of you who have never thought that the attack speed, making the game a little boring? I am one of those, in fact, in this way the pve had become monotonous and boring with a chance to win only using basic attacks leaving no room for fantasies about how to complete the dungeon. Maybe reduce it would be a good solution, do not you?

6- Craft System Level up: boring to say the least, you had to spend hours and hours to level up to 30: you could improve this system.

• Those are really good suggestions! :D

• Lets see..
    1) no..
    2) i had no prob with new scouter system, but you got a point. However if old scouters come back SK need nerf on a certain skill i guess..
    3) sounds ok for me..
    4) should be done, yes!
    5) i liked speed, speed alone doesn't make a champ.. Maybe cap speed ~ 90%..
    6) 100% right! Craft system sucked! Definitely needs a change.. You craft(in the right lvl of course) successfully and still don't get exp? What kind of BS is that? Craft should give better exp or the exp needed for higher lvls should be reduced a bit!

• number 6 too, crafting system was "ok" but, yes it need exp and better item for the effort...
    but for the time i was playing the old dbo version....

and attack speed could be very very more high.... on the old game it was so boring to farm .......

• It would be so cool if we could fill that gap between level 30 and level 70.
    Having different Budokai divisons? Why not. Would it be hard to code?

Novice 1-30lvl - Kid Budokai
    Adept 30-50lvl - Young Adult
    Master 50-70lvl - Adult

Different prize pool, different auras for each budokais winner. 3 Budokais/week in total (or even 3 budokais/month so that budokai would remain something special). Why not?

As for rewards... how about there was an entrance fee? Each contestant would have to pay entrance fee and all the collected zennie could go to the Budokai PRIZE POOL. Top 3 contestants could share money : 60% would go to budokai winner, 30 % for the 2nd place, 10% for the 3rd place.
    It would make sense since there was money prize in the anime/manga.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!