Dragonball XV2 Race transformations.

• I saw this and immediately I thought, what are we going to do about the human race? Every other race would be easy-peasy , but I feel like it would be a sellout for humans to only get a Kami-like boost.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• So DBO like that is scary! Even Frieza race looked like DBO like with only one transformation. :O

That's because Xenoverse was heavily based off of DBO

Give me Super Namekians. I don't give a damn about the Super Saiyan bargain sale, as a famous Saiyan Prince once said.

I watched a video by Rhymstyle earlier where the developer states there are no current plans to implement playable giant characters :/
    However, this does not mean they won't add them in the future. They are still listening to fam feedback and will continue to do so even after the game releases.

Check out Rhymestyle on YouTube if any of you haven't already. From what I've seen, he's usually one of the first to report any kind of DB related news. Geekdom101 is a good sub as well.

• I'm not trying to mock anybody lol I also don't know what you know.. I mean, of course, the similarities between the games are obvious, but the way I interpreted your statement it seemed like you didn't know lol

Yeah, but what I was talking it was how DBXV2 by showing one transformation for each class makes it more similar to DBO. :P
    And sorry if I sound rude to you.

• Ah ok lol. Didn't mean to offend you either. Also, from what I understand, there might be multiple transformations for each race in XV2! They're still hiding a lot from us.

There seems to be yeah lol I'm pretty hyped for it too. They said humans have a surprise but couldn't find no information on what that surprise is. Me, I'm fine with SS2 ^.^ Was also hoping for SSG2 (Super Saiyan Grade 2; see Super Vegeta) since it's another favorite ~

• I hope they make something for the Namekians too.
    I don't care at all about the humans but they could give them like something similar to that dark power boost xD

I'm gonna be a Majin in the Xenoverse 2 :3 I know they'll be balanced but according to the anime Kid Buu is still A BIT superior to SSJ3 (and it also looks cooler).

• There seems to be yeah lol I'm pretty hyped for it too. They said humans have a surprise but couldn't find no information on what that surprise is. Me, I'm fine with SS2 ^.^ Was also hoping for SSG2 (Super Saiyan Grade 2; see Super Vegeta) since it's another favorite ~

I'm curious as to what nameks and humans will have since there won't be any playable giant characters.. I think humans will have something like unlock potential. Maybe both races will get something new??

• I'm curious as to what nameks and humans will have since there won't be any playable giant characters.. I think humans will have something like unlock potential. Maybe both races will get something new??

I think so. There really isn't anything humans can have besides unlocked potential and kaioken unless I missed something somewhere ;o

• But mystic up until now has only been a form of Gohan.
    Humans don't have much potencial to acquire such power.

They need outside help, I would LOVE if they could get that dark power that Towa gave the enemies in Xenoverse 1.

• I was referring to this:
    giphy.gif

While in DBO, the Giant Namek(also called Kyodaika), may be called a transformation, it isn't. It's more of a technique, that has been around since Dragon Ball, during the Piccolo Jr Arc, just before Z started. Where as in the trailer of DBO, opposed to the Super Saiyan human, we see this Namekian Warrior transform into something. They could just take this and make a transformation out of it by simply giving us red eyes and straight up antennas for those who choose the standard ones. It's not that hard.

• I was referring to this:
    giphy.gif

While in DBO, the Giant Namek(also called Kyodaika), may be called a transformation, it isn't. It's more of a technique, that has been around since Dragon Ball, during the Piccolo Jr Arc, just before Z started. Where as in the trailer of DBO, opposed to the Super Saiyan human, we see this Namekian Warrior transform into something. They could just take this and make a transformation out of it by simply giving us red eyes and straight up antennas for those who choose the standard ones. It's not that hard.

Well,i thought when u said super namek you were referring to Picollo after Fusing with Kami lol.Well anyway making Giant Namek as a transformation in DBXV2 would be stupid because you will be a very easy target for everyone lmao.

• Also, if they don't let us zoom in and out having a giant namek would fill the player screen xD
    It's already plenty full with his biggest size '-'

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!