EmmaNem's Texture Mods - Last Post 8/2/16 SSJ Rose

• DO NOT INSTALL THE .PNG FILES IN THE UMBRAN CLIMAX AND RAINBOW KAIOKEN MODS! THOSE WERE LEFT IN THERE BY ACCIDENT! ONLY USE THE .DDS FILES IN THE MOD FOLDER!

THE FEMALE VERSION FOR THE HARLEY QUINN GI HAS BEEN UPDATED AS PROMISED! THE UPDATED VERSION OF THE PUGS NOT DRUGS JACKET/CROP TOP WILL COME SOON! I AM EXPERIMENTING WITH THAT ONE!

DO NOT RELEASE YOUR MODS ON THIS THREAD! EITHER POST AT dbogangsta.freeforums.net OR MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD HERE!

(YOU NEED THE RESOURCE TOOL FROM HERE TO INSTALL MODS!) RESOURCE TOOL IS ON THIS PAGE! - Client-Side Modding

Quantum Battle Armor (ONLY WORKS FOR THE PURPLE AND GOLD BATTLE ARMOR WITH NAVY UNDERSUIT! WORKS FOR ALL RACES AND GENDERS!)

Pugs Not Drugs Crop Top (HUMAN FEMALE ONLY! REPLACES YELLOW CAPSULE CORP JACKET!)

Pimp Hoverbike (Replaces Flying Jet Squirrel)

Harley Quinn Gi V3 (HUMAN MALE & FEMALE ONLY! REPLACES BLUE BUDO GI!) (FEMALE GI HAS BEEN RETOUCHED AND EDITED!)

Nuclear Kaioken (GIVES KAIOKEN NEON GREEN AURA!) (SPECIAL THANKS TO RYII FOR POSING FOR SCREENSHOT!)

Rainbow Kaioken (WORKS FOR ALL RACES) (THANKS TO RYII FOR SCREENSHOT)

Umbran Climax (REPLACES KAIOKEN!) (BAYONETTA INSPIRED!) (THANKS TO RYII FOR SCREENSHOT!)

SSJ Blue (WORKS FOR ALL HUMANS!) (MUST USE MR.POPO APP UNTIl SSJ SKILL IS OBTAINABLE) (MR.POPO APP INCLUDED) (NO THE MR.POPO APP DOES NOT GIVE THE BUFFS OF THE SKILL, ONLY A CLIENT-SIDE APPEARANCE CHANGE!)

Golden Rose Dogi (Replaces Simple/Guild Dogi!)

SSJ Rose

• i use Paint.Net, it's basically the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free. I just tend to start off with stuff like this for older games, just as a precaution. Since this is an online game, i've been being very careful not to mess anything up. My next few releases as well as the touch-ups will be better quality. it's just different games use different methods of handling textures, in terms of loading and applying them anyway. Also, stuff like the Quantum Battle Armor will not be retouched, since it is as good as it will get. This is an older game so it is rather low res. Not to mention, the recolor tool sometimes fleshes out low resolution on a texture, making it more obvious. The ones i plan the retouch at the moment are the female version of the Harley Quinn Gi & the Pugs Not Drugs crop top.

• This is pretty creative, I adore it in its entirety.

The only constructive criticism I have for you is definitely find a more powerful software for better results. Photoshop cs5 or cs6 is my suggestions.

I used to make recolors of dogis and modify their appearances so I can tell you this from experience.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• This is pretty creative, I adore it in its entirety.

The only constructive criticism I have for you is definitely find a more powerful software for better results. Photoshop cs5 or cs6 is my suggestions.

I used to make recolors of dogis and modify their appearances so I can tell you this from experience.

i do have one of the older version of photoshop that Adobe now offers for free. i believe it is CS2 or CS3? Not really sure. either way, i do modding as a hobby so i don't want to get a photoshop subscription just for modding. Either way, i appreciate the advice! i'll give that old version of photoshop i have installed a try soon!

• I'm good, i try to avoid piracy. I haven't pirated anything since i was like 8 or 9 years old, (i'm 15 now). If you want to get technical, i guess you could say i pirated this game, but that's the only way you can get it and the offical servers are gone, so the original devs no long profit from it. Not to mention, probably everybody on this forum pirated the game. Besides, i'd hate to get you banned. If i wanted to find a place to pirate photoshop, i'd ask my Cousin. Lol. But in all seriousness, i looked it up, it's only $10 a month, i can afford to pay that.

• Can anyone please tell me how to install these mods. i try`d to look it up but couldnt find anything. i am using dboResourcetool and the mod i want to install is the ssj blue texture mod. any help would be very apreciated :D

OK, so first of all, you need to replace the files with the same name as the ones you downloaded in the tex.pak file. In the case of the SSJ Blue mod, the files are in the character branch. You'll have to scroll back down from the top after each file replacement. Normally you'll be done after this, but with the SSJ Blue mod, you'll need to use the Mr.PoPo.exe file I included with the mod to get the appearance. To do this, put the .exe in the same folder as your DBOGLauncher.exe and DBOG.exe. From there, run Mr.PoPo.exe as administrator and start your game. Once you load in a on Human character, click on the test property tab, and select Super Saiyan in the drop down box labeled Set Transform.

• OK, so first of all, you need to replace the files with the same name as the ones you downloaded in the tex.pak file. In the case of the SSJ Blue mod, the files are in the character branch. You'll have to scroll back down from the top after each file replacement. Normally you'll be done after this, but with the SSJ Blue mod, you'll need to use the Mr.PoPo.exe file I included with the mod to get the appearance. To do this, put the .exe in the same folder as your DBOGLauncher.exe and DBOG.exe. From there, run Mr.PoPo.exe as administrator and start your game. Once you load in a on Human character, click on the test property tab, and select Super Saiyan in the drop down box labeled Set Transform.

I know how to use the popo app. but the first thing you sad i didnt understand. do i do those things is the dboresourse tool or just in my dbog file directory in the C drive? And could you give me a directory like C/ProgramfilesX86/DBO Global/Pack

• I know how to use the popo app. but the first thing you sad i didnt understand. do i do those things is the dboresourse tool or just in my dbog file directory in the C drive? And could you give me a directory like C/ProgramfilesX86/DBO Global/Pack

ok so to install a texture mod, you open DBOresourcetool, open c/programfiles/dbo global/pack/tex.pak in the tool, and find the files that share a name with the modded ones. after that, you need the overwrite the default ones with the modded textures one at a time.

• ok so to install a texture mod, you open DBOresourcetool, open c/programfiles/dbo global/pack/tex.pak in the tool, and find the files that share a name with the modded ones. after that, you need the overwrite the default ones with the modded textures one at a time.

But none of the filenames come even close to the names in the ssjblue mods folder.
    when im in the resourcetool i got into the directory Texture/character (is this evenn the right directory?)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!