TOP 5 Things Wanted For DBO PROJECTS?

• I like to keep this forum as free speech as possible within the forum rules of course. I am very uptight to flaming and people attacking each other. I will by no means tolerate such act. Though I've had read this thread and read every post on this thread. None of which post have attacked you or your friends personally. What Arrow first said to you might have offended you because he said his opinion in a rude way. He voice his opinion on your suggestion of the OP post. He may have done said it in a very nice manner but still it is an opinion and it isn't directed to flame you for your thoughts. He just have a different mindset while trying to force his views on you. In this case you decided to engage in his opinion and put your views out there. This is what I call a healthy conversation, no one is name calling, no one is insulting. Both side is just projecting their views trying to change the other person opinion. I'm here as a bystander and I just put my input in. As a bystander into your two discussion I can see both side opinion. If you got offended by Arrow opinion then you could have easily state this is my Opinion and suggestion, I respect your thoughts on my suggestion but this is my view.

Both of you need to learn how to respect other people opinion without jumping to the conclusion you are at war. When in fact you two are just people with your own mind sharing your opinion with each other. Cause in the end of the day we're on the same forum, wanting to play the same game. I see no reason to belittle each other opinion.

So I stand by the right for players to voice their opinion and if a player takes it to fair and insult another person over a their views. Then I will take swift action.

First of all I wasn't telling others about their opinions. I was giving my opinion on 5 top things which had to do with the topic. He came in rude, offensive, and insulting my opinion. I did not ask for ciriticism. I also did not ask for his opinion on my opinion. As nobody here has asked his opinion of their opinions. This thread has nothing to do with talking about other peoples opinions. It has to do with what 5 top things wanted for DBO.

• First of all I wasn't telling others about their opinions. I was giving my opinion on 5 top things which had to do with the topic. He came in rude, offensive, and insulting my opinion. I did not ask for ciriticism. I also did not ask for his opinion on my opinion. As nobody here has asked his opinion of their opinions. This thread has nothing to do with talking about other peoples opinions. It has to do with what 5 top things wanted for DBO.

1. I knew you weren't.

2. I know you stuck with the OP question.

3. You don't need to ask for criticism, it just comes with an open discussion forum. People will try to share their opinion.

4. This thread is about Top 5 things people want to from DBO Project. All the post so far has been related to what you guys want from us. It just went into a discussion about Free to play or pay to win. It is still related to what you guys want from this project.

If you don't respect the manner in which Arrow confronted you. Then don't get upset just reply to him maturely like you would in a normal conversation with someone. If you feel he is disrespectful then don't engage a conversation you know you won't like. You don't have to defend yourself here. Cause I won't allow forum member to attack each other.

I personally do not want to start silencing players. Who just want to share their opinion.

• To cirticize an opinion it has to be constructive what he said wasn't constructive. He only quoted and pointed out this or that. Or attempted to do so. That is rather annoying and insulting, as well offensive. "Top 5 things wanted for DBO projects" I did not say silence him but talking about other peoples top 5 things wanted does not give him the right to bring up my 5 top things. He should of just come up with his own instead of talking about mine. To me that is not being civil to start with. Also I never said I was upset. I am an apathetic type of person. I am also an automotive technician. Which means everything I talk or think about has to have logic and facts behind it. I really don't like bringing up my career as people start asking me for money.

• To cirticize an opinion it has to be constructive what he said wasn't constructive. He only quoted and pointed out this or that. Or attempted to do so. That is rather annoying and insulting, as well offensive. "Top 5 things wanted for DBO projects" I did not say silence him but talking about other peoples top 5 things wanted does not give him the right to bring up my 5 top things. He should of just come up with his own instead of talking about mine. To me that is not being civil to start with.

I'm sorry you view his opinion as not constructive. I honestly thought at start both of you have very valid great point. Until it became about attacking each other topic. Regardless now we are getting off topic. But I want this to be an open discussion community where no one is silence. So I won't remove the past posts, I'll keep them.

I'm going to ask both of you to respect each other thoughts and get back on topic. I'll be removing any offtopic post form this point forward. People are free to discuss each other opinion and suggestion though.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!