Skill Reset upon Master Class release?

• I'm probably not the only one who's thought about it. But the skill resets offered by the ingame Class Masters. Are only usable up to level 30. From that point we can't reset our skills through that option anymore. At least. As far as I know. But once Master Class becomes available it completely shifts where most people would want to allocate their skill points. Seeing as though we had to invest points into other skills because Master Class wasn't available. When it does become available. Master Skills will be incredibly more viable than most of the skills we invested in for smoother leveling pre-release. My question is. When the Master Class is released. Will we receive Skill Resets.

TL;DR Because Master Class wasn't available. Our skill points are invested heavily in the Pre Master Tree. Which leaves us with undesired skill builds. When the Master Class is released. Will we receive Skill Resets. And if not, Is it something that should be considered?

• Very true and understandable. But the game is still progressing in pre-beta. More bugs are to be found. A majority of people want to do build testing and would surely like to have a build specced as desired for higher level farming. Or PvP based builds. While it is pre-beta. I feel that gives all the more reason for us to enjoy it to the fullest.

• what a bad idee i play 3 year korea,taiwan,honkong server and nobody need a skill reset after master class because it give skill reset book for this in cashshop and from giftbox, stop try change thing that not must be change

• what a bad idee i play 3 year korea,taiwan,honkong server and nobody need a skill reset after master class because it give skill reset book for this in cashshop and from giftbox, stop try change thing that not must be change

I don't think you understand what the thread means. He means in Pre Open Beta, not in the Open Beta and when the game officially releases. Anyone over Level 30 will be stuck with the skills they upgraded and Level 70 will really be in trouble because you kind of need Master Class at that point.

• I don't think you understand what the thread means. He means in Pre Open Beta, not in the Open Beta and when the game officially releases. Anyone over Level 30 will be stuck with the skills they upgraded and Level 70 will really be in trouble because you kind of need Master Class at that point.

I played in Taiwan servers. Upon.. Level 60 or Level 70 update. They provided every user with a skill reset to accommodate for the higher level implementation. I understand that the Cash shop offers a skill reset, And the giftbox may as well. But as it stands in pre beta. Not many people are going to A.) Buy a skill reset B.) Grind to the level required to receive a skill reset from the giftbox with badly specced chracters.

To explain once more, and as in-depth as possible. There wouldn't need to be a free skill reset in official release, Master class will be available upon reaching the required level. All you'd really need to do is make sure your skills are set correctly prior to reaching level 30. In Pre-Beta. Many people are leveling 40 and up and investing skill points in abilities that are completely obsolete in comparison to Master Class abilities. Once Master Class becomes available (In Pre-Beta), they would have no way of re-speccing their characters to accommodate. Otherwise we'd just have to progress past level 30 or so without putting any points in anything and saving them for Master Class. Which is something most people won't be willing to do.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!