Favorite Dragon Ball Character,

• For me the clothes are fine, but the hair... I dont think it looks bad, but is so, so innapropiate to change a character like that, i know it was supossed to be like that but it just looks WRONG, expecially with kid Trunks around with ANOTHER color.Now everything is like so twisted, look at Xenoverse, what the fuck are they gonna do now?
    Akira you did it wrong this time. And Toei too.

i remember something along the lines of future trunks being different from the trunks growing up now, something about alternate universes and junk(i think it was explained in xeno but i havent played in so long)

but yeah they should have just made his hair blue in the beginning, now everyone is flipping their shet because his hair color actually makes sense

• As you can see from my avatar and my signature. Teen Gohan SSJ and SSJ2 is my favourite character because he progressed so much and went both the ways of his father and mother. He became a great fighter that saved the world and he also became a scholar like his mother dreamed of him being.
    I respect the desicions he made because when I put myself in his position (it sounds silly, I know), I would do the same.
    Other than that he was supposed to be DBZ's protagonist.

From the other characters I have a great deal of respect for Vegeta and Piccolo who both had a change of heart and most of the time were toe to toe with Goku in DB and DBZ.
    I also respect Krillin because he was always by Goku's side and even Gohan's when his father wasn't there. He truly is/was Goku's one and only best friend.

Yamcha will always be the goofy character in my opinion, which doesn't mean that I don't like him.
    Tien was the character that made Goku push himself and be the character that we met in DBZ. He was a great opponent and later became a good friend.

• I agree with everything you just said. I think Gohan character is one of the best cause being the son of the legendary Goku, just for being his son he had to live on a different world than normal people, Gohan is a character that has human emotions, in a world of ultra powered beings.
    Also love he always had a problem with his own confidence and the fact the only one holding him of being the strongest is himself.
    Dragon ball has really awesome characters when you think about it.

• As you can say, future Trunks! Because of his personality, his history, style, and the sword that he use, that get broken so many times that i stopped to count, and is probably going to get broken again in Dragon Ball Super (Still liked the old sword more, and the purple hair)

Now if i had to pick a villain in Dragon Ball... I would say Vegeta from the Saiyan saga, that fight with Goku... I will never forget, and the saiyan saga was the best to me, don't ask me why because i think sometimes namek saga is the best one, but every time that i watch the first saga in Dragon Ball Z i feel something, probably nostalgia xD

• Goten was really awesome. Just imagine he's really like a genius when he still young. Can fusion just for the first try, so cute when still kid, he's really a replica of Goku back then.

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• Goten was really awesome. Just imagine he's really like a genius when he still young. Can fusion just for the first try, so cute when still kid, he's really a replica of Goku back then.

Good thing that kid wasn't ruined by Chichi like Gohan :thumbsup:

Shame they just crapped all over the 2 last episodes of Z. Timeline got all fucked up.

Goten needs spotlight, i feel he's the perfect character to take on Goku's role, i would love to see a major threat so Goku gets to train Goten and make him a great warrior and the future protector of earth.

• for me the one I like vegeta for his way of being and that does not give up easily.

Vegeta is just a priceless character, he is the Prince of a extraordinary lost race of warriors that have the hability to become ultra powerfull beings without knowing.
    And if his title wasn't enough, he is not only a regular saiyan, i think thats already obvious, he the ONLY character who would not let Goku, the protagonist, leave him behind, making an endless epic battle bewteen the two of them for the title of the strongest, Vegeta is like Goku, the reason why they can challenge gods is not cause they are Saiyans, is because both are crazy about becoming the universal boss. THE STRONGEST BEING.

• Freeza is my favorite Dragon Ball Z villain and one of my favorite anime villains. Yes I spell his name as Freeza because its how its supposed to be spelled.

Freeza is just perfect as a villain, he just changed Dragonball forever, the fact such an evil person existed and was so connected with the protagonist made Dbz enter a different tone. He's an universal dictator, who murdered thousands of worlds, rule over the weak and just make his life's miserable with no compassion, he kills even children. He wont even respect his own soldiers.
    Namek saga was the best.

• I rewatched the DB Kai version of 100% Freeza versus Super Saiyan Goku recently on Youtube. Chris Aryes gave the perfect voice for Freeza which is why I was glad they brought him for Ressurection F which I enjoyed some. I wasn't that fond of Freeza's voice in the original Funimation dub cause he sounded like a hoarse old woman.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!