Party And Exp

• I think he means it as in when you and a friend are targeting the same mobs the entire time while questing for example. Which would mean you indeed do kill the same mobs, but in my case I never fight against the same mob with my friend. I only do that in certain circumstances like when we fight against a boss. But again just because you kill faster doesn't really fill the loss of half the exp in my opinion.

I'm just waiting his explanation,he may have a good argument about it.

• I think, the best suggestion would be to make expe gained by the people that hitted such creature shared, so if you're in party, but your partner is killing other stuff it wont give you expe and things you kill wont give him expe.

This may be a solution but I personaly think this is not how Parties works in MMOs. Parties is a way to you interact with other person,make new friends level up together and faster.

• This may be a solution but I personaly think this is not how Parties works in MMOs. Parties is a way to you interact with other person,make new friends level up together and faster.

I agree, i never understood DBOs party system, i think all it was was making it so people could group and thats it, and then using the default way exp is distributed, by who did the most effort.

i remember games that actually gave exp buffs in full parties lowest being like 25% booster and highest being x2(%100), it would definitely make the game more fun leveling wise if done a way similar to this

• I agree, i never understood DBOs party system, i think all it was was making it so people could group and thats it, and then using the default way exp is distributed, by who did the most effort.
    i remember games that actually gave exp buffs in full parties lowest being like 25% booster and highest being x2(%100), it would definitely make the game more fun leveling wise if done a way similar to this

Agreed.

• I think, the best suggestion would be to make expe gained by the people that hitted such creature shared, so if you're in party, but your partner is killing other stuff it wont give you expe and things you kill wont give him expe.

What would be the point of a party though if you don't get any exp? That's not how it works in MMORPG's.
    The whole joy of being in a party with a friend is that you can level up together but still get the same amount of exp as you would while playing alone.

• There are games in which there are Party Mobs spawned when a party is near killing normal mobs, and those Party Mobs have high health, are stronger and gives a lot of exp. It gave more sense to grinding, and therefore you don't need to focus only on questing.

• There are games in which there are Party Mobs spawned when a party is near killing normal mobs, and those Party Mobs have high health, are stronger and gives a lot of exp. It gave more sense to grinding, and therefore you don't need to focus only on questing.

i want them to fix this so we stop grinding

+ your idea not that bad but if we got to ud or tmq the mobs will have more health hell no lol

• i want them to fix this so we stop grinding
    + your idea not that bad but if we got to ud or tmq the mobs will have more health hell no lol

Those pt mobs appear once normal mobs are killed by a party. Therefore, in UD or TMQ they will just appear in the respawn, so there is no need to kill them, just if you want to.

Anyways not every respawned mob becomes a party mob, just a few.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!