New races/classes

• I am aware that the game is still in development and it will take a loooong time before we get to see the final product. But once everything is done, is it possible to actually add more classes to the game? Like, a Frieza race or an Android Race to the game? It will increase the diversity gameplay-wise, plus, it could attract more players that already played Xenoverse.
    Not sure if this could actually be possible, i am aware that it takes a long time to program skills, make models, animations and textures to implement them in the game, and it also comes the testing, bug reporting, balance changes, etc.
    But it would be really cool to make a project where the community joins up to make skill suggestions, or submit costume designs.

But like i said, i am aware of the difficulties in making new elements of gameplay in a MMO to make it enjoyable for everybody, and i am pretty sure this idea was suggested before, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it again.

Stay cool, everyone. :thumbup:

• Before the original game was closed I heard a lot of rumours about a frost race (frieza) going to be part of the game.

Would be EXTREMELY cool to have it here :thumbsup:

• its a cool idea but at the same time is very unlikely, considering things the furthest i can foresee happening is them adding in unreleased content the stuff that were already developed in the game but never implemented before the shut down, as making whole new assets and inserting them into the game properly may be a bit out of the team's league

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• It's by trying that they can get any experience.

Game developers aren't born with the talent for making games. They had to learn how to do it.
    If thy really try it this game could really go far.

• I think if they add frieza race it would be too much like Xenoverse 2 and might be taking the idea. But Hopefully We can get something different than we would In Xenoverse 2 Like A super saiyan god transformation :)

That would just heavily unbalance the game ...
    Stop trying to make it a thing, it will never happen.

• I think if they add frieza race it would be too much like Xenoverse 2 and might be taking the idea. But Hopefully We can get something different than we would In Xenoverse 2 Like A super saiyan god transformation :)

My topic was about adding new classes to increase the gameplay and replay value of the game to make more players invest more time in the game to explore these new elements, not about adding something that would only look cool and be broken just to please fans.

And just a FYI, Xenoverse was based off Dragon Ball Online. So obviously it would be too much like Xenoverse, they have basically the same game elements. Just one is a fighting game, and this is a MMO game. :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!