2nd Guild Master for the guild system?

• Hi ist es möglich beim Gildensystem eine Funktion mit einzubauen das man als Gildenmeister noch einen 2 Gildenmeister rechte geben kann nur das der erste Gildenmeister mehr rechte hat als der zweite? Sinn und zweck damit man als Gildenmeister wenn man eine gewisse Zeit inaktiv ist der 2 Gildenmeister in dieser Zeit die Gilde weiterleiten kann?

Wenn es möglich wäre auch vielleicht noch einen dritten Gildenmeister? damit der erste Gildenmeister nicht immer seine rechte abgeben muss an eine vertrauenswürdige Person falls er für eine gewisse Zeit inaktiv ist nur dem Haupt Gildenmeister können keine rechte entzogen werden es sei den er gibt die Gilde freiwillig ab und die Co Gildenmeister z.b 1 und 2 können nur Mitglieder kicken und welche Einladen halt und haben zugriff auf das Gildenlagerhaus wie die Vizen eben die aber keine Mitglieder kicken können würde mehr sinn auch machen da 1 Gildenmeister definitiv eigentlich zu wenig ist...

In English

Hi could you be there as the guild system adding Gildemeister 1 to 2 Co. guild master can only add that the main guild master has more right and no one can escape it right and only he himself can deliver right? The Co. guild master will only possibility have to like Get the Vizen members but can also be members of the guild kick up on because the main guilds masterful sense and is convenient if the main guild master is inactive for a threaded eat time he did not his Guilds must submit champions to a trusted person but one or two spare Guilds champion and has Vizen with because the guild can pass as long as the main guilds master is inactive ...

• Ok sorry but I didn't get a thing what you say...

Master and Masterjr I think it was in DBO, soo Leader and Vice-Leaders.
    It was cool no need to change a thing, maybe add new ranks like core members or veteran members ranks..

It was cool no need to change a thing, maybe add new ranks like core members or veteran members ranks..

There was already a Jr Master for guilds. So, your suggestion was pretty much already was implemented in the game.

Meaning and purpose that is the main guild master a co guild master has if it is inactive for a long time now ... Once someone guild master and he is inactive for a long time due to work or he just does not have time to play transmits its guild Master someone else and would like actively playing again and gets his guild master is not back then, the guild has gone so would be a further function as co guild Master of beneficial then

In German

Sinn und zweck ist das der Haupt Gilden Meister einen Co Gilden Master hat falls er mal für längere Zeit inaktiv ist... Wenn jetzt jemand Gilden Master ist und er ist für längere zeit inaktiv wegen arbeit oder er hat einfach keine Zeit zum spielen überträgt seinen Gilden Master jemand anderes und möchte danach wieder aktiv spielen und bekommt seinen Gilden Master nicht wieder dann ist die Gilde weg deswegen wäre eine weitere funktion als Co Gilden Master von vorteil

• After reading the main idea of your suggestion I'd say that I'm positively voting. Therefore the reasons are explained by Cena90.

I hope it will be implemented would be happy :)

Perhaps Co. guild master can also still additionally expand the guild just because guilds main champions not withdraw or kick right

In German

Ich hoffe es wird umgesetzt würde mich freuen :)

Vielleicht können ja die Co. Gildenmeister auch noch zusätzlich die Gilde erweitern nur denn Haupt gilden meister keine rechte entziehen oder kicken

• Pretty cool idea. :)

Would be cool if it was implemented and it also has the dojo Tempfel for the guild because the Dojo also could make some cool events or friends to take pure could definitely more opportunities than as DBO :D

In German

Wäre cool wenn es umgesetzt wurde und man auch im Dojo Tempfel für die Gilde die denn Dojo hat auch paar coole Events machen könnte oder Freunde mit rein nehmen könnte auf jedenfall mehr möglichkeiten als wie in DBO :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!