If only there was no wipe...What do you guys think?

• What does the community thinks about the pre-open beta wipe? 76

1. "OMG i grinded till level 70, and now my char will be wiped. Please NO wipe!" (18) 24%
    2. "I grinded till level 70, and i know i will lose my char...oh well...no problem..." (34) 45%
    3. "I don't care" (24) 32%

So...I've been seing a lot of people asking about the wipe and what not, so i decided to start another poll, regarding this matter.

• I don't give a damn about the wipe.

This is a TESTING phase. The only objective people should have right now is to find bugs and report them.

If you're playing just for the lolz might as well stop right now and wait for the Open Beta to really play the game.

• Daneos said there would be a wipe at the start of PB, if you grinded your ass off to lvl 70 and have a problem with losing all the progress, it is your own fault

with all the bugs, issues with guild leaders losing characters, and bug abuse, a wipe is a given

• I don't give a damn about the wipe.

This is a TESTING phase. The only objective people should have right now is to find bugs and report them.

If you're playing just for the lolz might as well stop right now and wait for the Open Beta to really play the game.

You mad? Here's a Snickers !

That's because you off-topiced me some days ago :P

Okay, now on-topic..
    I don't really care about the wipe. I believe that every start is for the better, some people will learn their characters much better and they will now know what skills to choose etc.
    I didn't complain when my characters were wiped on the dev/test and I won't complain now, because we knew this would happen and we stepped on the boat called Pre-Open Beta.
    Like some said and some more must understand, this is a test phase. It's about reporting bugs,glitches and things that are out of place. People could go and abuse bugs and glitches but don't be sure that they aren't going to be punished.
    It's only natural that the wipe will happen to reduce everyone to 0. The bug/glitch abusers that weren't punished yet and the normal players with them.

That way we will have a stable and balanced game.

• its like downgrade u get back to +0,even if u use 50 stones ahah
    i will not be surprised that if you pay real money your char will not be deleted tho

is that all you ever post about? the use of real money for some type of advantage? you sound like you were hit with a stroke of bad luck and were scarred emotionally in upgrading, if you dont want to use money, dont no one is forcing you at gunpoint

• when you see friends use 800 dollars or even more for get a single item +15 u start think about is soemthing that doesnt work in the system right?i use 50 stones and cant go pass+6,this game is like tw a pay to win,and since i was thinking in a better upgrade im kida of deluded that upgrade will sux and even here who will pay more will be the stronger

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!