Thank you DBOG Team.

• thank you for milking money from dbo more than ntl and wasabii did
    now u can do what you want because it's the only server,but when servers with better upgrade/reset with zeni will open i really wanna see how will be competitions.why we should spend real money for make weapons better when with 13 euros i can play ffxiv and do not have this problems?i will say that you do a good work only when functions of f2p crappy games will be removed,until that moment i see only a revived game that is maked for milk money from people(worst than cellphone games,atleast in dokkan battle my char doesnt go back to level 1 if awaken fail)
    let's say the truth,downgrade still here only for get money from white stones,open your eyes guys,same for reset,it should be done with resets,cs should be filled with cosmetics nothing more

• I recommend if you see any bugs please report,because its pre-openbetaThey also need our help

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!