Suggestions for the Upgrade System

• upgrade with downgrade doesnt make the game harder or more challenging but make more money
    if u buy white stone u cant downgrade items,white stones is rare drop or cost real money
    will be better if downgrade and whitestones will be removed for make the game more balanced
    even reset is maked with real money,this mean if u screw your build u need pay $$$$
    i m fine with dogis and all cosmetics,and i will support the server if will not have crappy f2p functions
    anyway is worst than original dbo here,fail go -1,broken to +0,if u guys will not cash white stones u will not go far and will not be competitive against cashers and will can't go do endgame dunegons like CC 150,trust me i played dbo a lot and i know how to work

• I actually agree, this new upgrade system was obviously created to milk the user's money. I wouldn't be surprised if white stones lowered the chance of getting a success card.

This upgrade system is better than the old one though.

• my suggestion would be to keep -1 on fail and add a chance to get white stones drop at a decent rate from ultra,hero,and boss crates -5 or 5+ in your level range and chance to get one when you complete or kill a boss in UD or Tmq, instead just buying it straight out of cashshop.

PS @Viciouss the reason you keep getting ban is because you spam other threads that not related with your ideas of you what think of a good upgrade system.

• Please note: As we are still in pre-open beta, everything is subject to change.
    tweaks and fixes can and will still be made after we move into Open Beta then eventually to official launch.

Our goal is to bring the best version of Dbo to you guys possible.

also; All Cash spent during the pre-open beta will be refunded in Open Beta for those unaware.

Thank you for being patient with us!

(Thread name has been changed to promote more towards open discussion, rather then hate topic)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!