Dark Senzu Beans, Mr. Poko Poko, and Fry.

• I read on Dragon Ball wiki about Chocolay the evil version of Korin and the Dark Senzu Beans. But what do they do actually? Do they just give a power up to whoever eat it or are they actually poisonous? And what does the Evil Namekian's dragon Mr. Poko Poko look like. Does he have his own set of Dragon Balls? And there was also a Freeza Force member named Fry mentioned that attacked his own guys so I guess he is either on the good guys side or on his own side. Pics would be welcomed.

• The Dark Senzu Beans are supposed to create evil creatures, kinda like the Saibamen seeds. I'm not sure if it gives a power boost.
    Mr. Poko Poko looks like this:
    ---POSSIBLE SPOILER??---

He is supposed to grant wishes to the evil namekians and parodies Mr.Popo.

I'm not sure if he has a set of Dragon Balls, I would say he just has a time limit of some sort, because it seems he can roam free in the world, since he is working in Chocolay's tower refining Kili.

I know nothing about Fry.

And I don't know if this belongs to Server Discussion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!