Reset Skill for free (When master class is set)

• I was wondering if daneous would reset all skills when the master class is released in the Pre Open Beta, most people about level 30 spent all their sp points. If people above lvl 30 got a reset for free it would great because they can test to see if there are bugs in the Master Class like Swordsmam, fighter etc

• Since The Master class will be added in the Pre-Open Beta , Players will need a free skill Reset in order to test Skills in different Classes and check out bugs , So yeah , your idea is very good , Hope Daneos notices that .

• Hmmm. If he actually does that, then it depends on how he does it.
    If he adds the Skill Reset Book in the Cash Shop for free, people will abuse that once again and try to sell it later. Even though I don't know if people will need it after that :P
    If he sends it to every created character, then even alts will have a Skill Reset Book. That means that every low level character even level 1s, that were created just to hoard Token Points will have a Skill Reset Book that they can sell later.

The only way that I can think of bypassing this, is to first make another version of the Skill Reset Book which is bound to character,non tradeable, non sellable and then send it to all the characters. That way people won't abuse it to get zeni.

Overall it's a good idea ;)

• Hmmm. If he actually does that, then it depends on how he does it.
    If he adds the Skill Reset Book in the Cash Shop for free, people will abuse that once again and try to sell it later. Even though I don't know if people will need it after that :P
    If he sends it to every created character, then even alts will have a Skill Reset Book. That means that every low level character even level 1s, that were created just to hoard Token Points will have a Skill Reset Book that they can sell later.

The only way that I can think of bypassing this, is to first make another version of the Skill Reset Book which is bound to character,non tradeable, non sellable and then send it to all the characters. That way people won't abuse it to get zeni.

Overall it's a good idea ;)

I mean seriously who would want zeni in the Pre Open Beta, Everything will WIPED, and u hve to start over from lvl 1. just add the Master class and adult with full reset for everyone to see if there are bugs.

I think doesnt matter how many books people can take or if they can sell it for zeni ,doesnt affect anything to economy because everything will be wiped,and the most important its just for test and better dont put barriers for testing because all bugs/exploits/glitchs that are found now better than find them later in the open beta that can have consequences. No one is gona be with any kind of benefit after wipe

• I think doesnt matter how many books people can take or if they can sell it for zeni ,doesnt affect anything to economy because everything will be wiped,and the most important its just for test and better dont put barriers for testing because all bugs/exploits/glitchs that are found now better than find them later in the open beta that can have consequences. No one is gona be with any kind of benefit after wipe

Yeah but we don't know when the wipe will occur hence, people will complain about rich people and abusers once again.

• Yeah but we don't know when the wipe will occur hence, people will complain about rich people and abusers once again.

I think that people have to chill and dont have to take it too seriously, its been said million times its just a pre-beta for fix major problems ,bugs and helps testing, not for a competition for who collects more ,who cares if you have more zeni than me, in a pre beta that is confirmed to be everything will be wiped, 10000000000 zeni = 0 value, what we have in common all is we want to start play soon as possible to the ready game, not collect zeni or stuff for nothing, i think is a nonsense but ok good luck to who wants to make a fortune for nothing

• It would only make sense to add the TLQ, TMQ, etc etc (that isn't finished, including DB hunt) to pre open beta.

Why?

So we can test them, duh. Shouldn't be finding bugs in those during open beta. lol

But I do agree, we should get a free reset because most of us went to 40 incase DB hunt is added for testing, or just in general trying to get all unlockable.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!